Purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition in store, content won't upload.

Discus and support Purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition in store, content won't upload. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had previously purchased and dowloaded a couple Killer Instinct characters to try out the game before purchasing the Definitive Edition in store. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mmmbunnies, Dec 20, 2017.

1. mmmbunnies
    mmmbunnies Guest

I had previously purchased and dowloaded a couple Killer Instinct characters to try out the game before purchasing the Definitive Edition in store.

I followed the instructions for download, but only Killer Instinct Classic works, the definitive edition doesn't have anything different in it from my individually purchased characters.

Messaged them and they don't seem to give a ****. I'm really pissed because this was really the only couch co-op game I have and I worked hard for it.

Is anyone else having this issue?

:)

mmmbunnies, Dec 20, 2017
  2. BdoUK
    BdoUK Guest
    Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition Issues

On 11/26/2016 I purchased an Xbox Live digital code (from Amazon) for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition. However after redeeming the code the content is not showing up on my Xbox One.

I currently only see the main Killer Instinct install along with the Killer Instinct: Ultra Edition which I purchased earlier under my Installed tab. There are no items in Ready to Install.

Gamertag is .

BdoUK, Dec 20, 2017
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition FAQ

Greetings, fighters! Are you as stoked as we are about the release of Killer Instinct? Yes? RAD! To help you get ready to break some combos, we've put together this FAQ to cover any questions before you jump in. FIGHT ON!

Q: What is Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition?

A: Killer Instinct is the premier fighting game on Xbox One. The Definitive Edition includes
    all content that has been released since Killer Instincts original launch. This includes:

• All 26 fighters that have been released. This is including the remastered cast, original fighters such as Hisako and Aria, and even the special guest characters such as Arbiter from Halo, Rash from Battletoads, and General RAAM from Gears of War!
    • All 20 stages visually upgraded with improved lighting, creating improved visual experience!
    • An interactive universe map with stage location details
    • Exclusive behind-the-scenes videos digging into the history, world, and design of this beloved franchise
    Fans who pick up Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition in stores will receive a bonus Original Soundtrack CD, and an exclusive character skin: Gold Gargos!

Q: Wow, that's a lot of stuff! How much will Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition cost?

A:
    Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition
    will cost $39.99 / £31.99 / 39,99 €

Q: When is the release of Killer instinct: Definitive Edition?

A: Killer Instinct: DE is available on September 20th, 2016.

Q: How do I unlock Shadow Jago?

A: Fighters can unlock Shadow Jago by completing the tutorial for Shadow Lords mode.

In addition to Jago, all players will also have access to a free rotating character which they will need for their Shadow Lords team. Players that have already purchased other characters will immediately have access to them at launch.

Q: How do I unlock the Astral Stage and the Mimic Skins?

A: Fighters can permanently unlock the Astral Stage after defeating Gargos on the Challenging difficulty level. Players that earn the Astral Stage will be able to use it for all other modes in Killer Instinct. Players
    can also unlock Mimic Skins by defeating a specified number of each characters mimic in Shadow Lords. This grind can be accelerated by defeating Gargos multiple times, which will earn credits towards unlocking more skins.

Q: During the Shadow Lords Preview, I earned and purchased items. Do I get to keep this stuff?

A: Yes. All Consumables, Guardians, Artifacts, Astral Gems and Astral Energy obtained is yours to keep!

If you still have any support related questions regarding Killer Instinct, please make sure to head over to the Xbox One Support Forums for
    help from the community.

Mister Beep, Dec 20, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Have you tried uninstalling the game and download it again afterwards?

Maybe this fixes your problem.

CrazY1985, Dec 20, 2017
  5. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Hi!

Check that the additional contents of the game are correctly installed using the "Manage game" function.

DominumStige, Nov 2, 2018
  6. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Check that the additional contents of the game are correctly installed using the "Manage game" function.
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

Have you tried uninstalling the game and download it again afterwards?

Maybe this fixes your problem.
  8. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why does MS Store still want to charge me for Killer Instinct Anniversary Edition - XBox One even though I purchased Definitive

Hi SmokeDaBeastman, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

This is just a nomenclature for the bundle.

Since you have available in your account all the add-ons from the Definitive Edition, everything is normal, you have the complete version of the game.

"The Killer Instinct Anniversary Edition will replace all paid versions of Killer Instinct, such as the Definitive Edition… and the good news is that anyone who has bought Premium content for the previous versions of Killer Instinct (Editions, Fighters, etc.) will get upgraded to the Anniversary Edition for free!"

Source:

https://news.xbox.com/2023/11/28/killer-instinct-10th-anniversary-edition
  9. andersonpassos Win User

How do I get the other characters in Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

I apologize for any confusion, and it's possible that the add-ons section is not available in the Microsoft Store for Killer Instinct Definitive Edition. If that's the case, then the DLC should automatically be installed when you install the Definitive Edition.

Regarding the comment in the review you mentioned, owning an Xbox console is not required to access the DLC for Killer Instinct Definitive Edition on a Windows 11 PC. The game and its DLC should be fully playable on your MSI Raider GE76 laptop.
  10. JDebro Win User

Killer Instinct Season 4?

I believe that we have not heard any news about Season 4 is that they are saving that for the next installment of Killer Instinct, which will be announced in their upcoming game lineup for the Series X. Iron Galaxy launched the Killer Instinct Definitive
    Edition, which is a clue that any new content is meant for KI2.
Thema:

1. Purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition in store, content won't upload. - Similar Threads - Purchased Killer Instinct

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  10. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...