Purchased HW2 Ultimate Edition, did not get HW DE Code

Discus and support Purchased HW2 Ultimate Edition, did not get HW DE Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; After many attempts with Xbox Support to receive my digital copy of the Definitive Edition of Halo Wars that is to come free with my copy of Halo Wars... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by illGanjalli, Mar 28, 2017.

1. illGanjalli
    illGanjalli Guest

After many attempts with Xbox Support to receive my digital copy of the Definitive Edition of Halo Wars that is to come free with my copy of Halo Wars 2, I still have yet to receive it.

So far Xbox Support has had me do the following:

1. Remove my account from my Xbox One and then disconnect power and all cables and "drain" the remaining electricity from my console by holding the power button down then reconnecting my cables and then adding my account back on my console.

2. Wait ten days for a code that never came, which would allow me to redeem the code for the game.

3. Gave me a code that didn't include the original HW.

I have been directed to this forum from an Xbox Ambassador

:)

illGanjalli, Mar 28, 2017
  2. jenabkhan
    jenabkhan Guest
    Halo Wars DE code has not arrived not yet

pre ordered on the 18th, redeemed my code for HW2, still haven't gotten my HWPurchased HW2 Ultimate Edition, did not get HW DE Code :DE code. Store shows I own the HW Ultimate Edition

jenabkhan, Mar 28, 2017
  3. Halo Wars DE code has not arrived not yet

pre ordered on the 18th, redeemed my code for HW2, still haven't gotten my HWPurchased HW2 Ultimate Edition, did not get HW DE Code :DE code

Store shows I own the HW Ultimate Edition

John J Mammen, Mar 28, 2017
  4. Purchased HW2 Ultimate Edition, did not get HW DE Code

Hi there!

Please check your messages as we sent you pertinent information over there. Thank you!

Miss Ghidorah, Mar 28, 2017
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hi there!

Please check your messages as we sent you pertinent information over there. Thank you!
  6. jenabkhan Win User

pre ordered on the 18th, redeemed my code for HW2, still haven't gotten my HW:DE code. Store shows I own the HW Ultimate Edition
  7. John J Mammen Win User

pre ordered on the 18th, redeemed my code for HW2, still haven't gotten my HW:DE code

Store shows I own the HW Ultimate Edition
  8. RBL Acehigh Win User

Missing Halo Wars Definitive Edition

I purchased the halo wars 2 ultimate edition pre paid code. My bundle downloaded everything except halo wars de. Am also wondering how to solve this issue?

•was directed here by a post in the hw game forum
  9. FreedWar117 Win User

我預購了HALO WARS 2終極版 但是沒有給我HALO WARS的兌換碼

I pre-order the digital HW2:Ultimate Edition before 12/20 and haven't received a HW:DE code please help me
Thema:

1. Purchased HW2 Ultimate Edition, did not get HW DE Code - Similar Threads - Purchased HW2 Ultimate

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  10. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...