Purchased Gears Of War 4 Pre-Sale Console- Have Not Received My Digital Codes For GoW 1, 2 and ...

Discus and support Purchased Gears Of War 4 Pre-Sale Console- Have Not Received My Digital Codes For GoW 1, 2 and ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Greetings, I am patiently waiting for the codes that were included with my GoW4 Pre-Sale purchase of Xbox one S GoW 4 2TB Edition. Thank You... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by shadowsports, Nov 19, 2016.

1. shadowsports
    shadowsports Guest

Purchased Gears Of War 4 Pre-Sale Console- Have Not Received My Digital Codes For GoW 1, 2 and ...

Greetings,

I am patiently waiting for the codes that were included with my GoW4 Pre-Sale purchase of Xbox one S GoW 4 2TB Edition.

Thank You

:)

shadowsports, Nov 19, 2016
  2. Gears of war 4 LE Bundle Xbox 360 GOW123 and Judgement collection codes

I purchased Gears of War 2TB LE Bundle and have not yet received my codes for Xbox 360 GOW 1, 2, 3, and Judgement.

tsmalls3-[xboxvenue], Nov 19, 2016
  3. RRUBIO527
    RRUBIO527 Guest
    gears of war 1 ,2 ,3 and judgment codes

Buy the gears of war 4 ultimate edition in pre-sale and I have not yet gotten the codes of gow 1, 2, 3 and jugment, buy it on October 5th, what should I do to get my codes?

RRUBIO527, Nov 19, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there shadowsports.

Make sure you have at least started Gears of War 4 in order to be eligible. Codes are still being sent out, please keep an eye out on your Xbox Live messages for communication Purchased Gears Of War 4 Pre-Sale Console- Have Not Received My Digital Codes For GoW 1, 2 and ... :) If you don't receive your codes within 30 days please create a new thread and
    let us know.

Mister Maka, Nov 22, 2016
  5. FaceBully Win User

Gears of war 4 didn't get my Gears of war collection Codes

I bought Gears of War 4 in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received the free codes of Gears 1, 2, 3 and others. Or it was a limited time offer?
    - I know that the offer includes both retail and digital purchases. Any purchase made before the end of 2016 will receive a code to download all the
    Gears games. The code will expire on December 31, 2016 so don’t forget to redeem it before then. But now i have a problem with redeeming them. There are somekind a advertising fallacy because games like GoW 1-3 and Judgement are region locked. It
    depends where you are living. I bought GoW 4 and hoped to play previous games also, but i could not because they are locked. I am disappointed because of it.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Purchased Gears Of War 4 Pre-Sale Console- Have Not Received My Digital Codes For GoW 1, 2 and 3

Hey there shadowsports.

Make sure you have at least started Gears of War 4 in order to be eligible. Codes are still being sent out, please keep an eye out on your Xbox Live messages for communication :) If you don't receive your codes within 30 days please create a new thread and
    let us know.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Gears of War promo code for 4 additional games

Hey fxbanker,

You received a disc copy of Gears of War 4? If so, the codes should be located in the case if the bundle you purchased was specially marked. In order to receive the Gears of War 4 codes over Xbox Live, you would need to redeem a digital code for Gears of
    War 4, or would have had to purchase digitally through the Xbox Store. If you did redeem a Gears of War 4 code for the
    digital version, then Smwutches is correct that you will receive the codes within 30 days of the code redemption date.

Please let us know if it is not digital so we can further narrow this down!
  8. FailedAsh910881 Win User

Codes for the other gears

I bought Gears of War 4 in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received the free codes of Gears 1, 2, 3 and others. Or it was a limited time offer?
  9. FailedAsh910881 Win User

Gears of war 4 didn't get my Gears of war collection Codes

Thema:

1. Purchased Gears Of War 4 Pre-Sale Console- Have Not Received My Digital Codes For GoW 1, 2 and ... - Similar Threads - Purchased Gears War

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  9. Gears of War Ultimate will not install even after purchase (PC, Xbox Games pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate will not install even after purchase (PC, Xbox Games pass): Gears of war nultimate not installing. Even purchased it to see if the problem would resolve and it didn't. Please refund me my money and any support to install the game would be appreciated....
  10. How to fix a purchase for guilty gear strive that doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix a purchase for guilty gear strive that doesnt work: I have purchased season pass 2 for guilty gear strive but when i load the game up it shows the characters as locked and doesnt let me play them. Reinstalling the game didnt work either so im not...