Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App

Discus and support Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all! Purchased Forza 5 a little while ago and previously was able to access the Xbox app to look for clubs. Tried tonight and a new message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harry_756, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Harry_756
    Harry_756 Guest

Hey all!

Purchased Forza 5 a little while ago and previously was able to access the Xbox app to look for clubs.

Tried tonight and a new message appears - "Unable to connect to Forza 5 servers".

Anyone know why this is the case?

Had a look on Xbox and it says I don't have Forza 5, yet shows some achievements I recently unlocked for the game?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

Harry_756, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Harry_756 Win User

Hi Mae,

Thanks for your response.

While I've tried your above suggestions, I am still unable to search for clubs I'd like to join.

Are you able to provide steps on how exactly I can do so?
  3. Harry_756 Win User

Hi Mae,

No problems at all regarding the delay, I’m glad to hear things are hopefully improving for you health-wise!

Unfortunately the issue is still persisting.

While I’m able to join only the five recommended clubs that appear in-game, when clicking search for club it doesn’t let me do so.

I understand that the game will show on the original purchasing platform, but doesn’t seem to make sense as to why it’s available for download on Steam if it means all of the club functionality is pointless and can’t be used.

Based on other videos online I can see others who have purchased it on steam still see it in the Microsoft store when searching for clubs, which leads me to believe there is some kind of glitch or bug in my copy of the game.

Further assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Harrison Reilly
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Oh, appreciate you so much for the response, Harry_756. My sincere apologies for the delay. I'm just came back from a short leave due to health issues.

Going back, regarding with the concern we have, I just want to ask how is it going? Does the issue still exist? If yes, please know that when the game purchase from other platform the game will only be visible from the said platform. This mainly the reason why we cannot see the game on the Xbox app since, you bought the game on steam.

In the meantime, you can check these links for additional steps for this concern we have:

Problems with Xbox achievements and challenges

Tracking Xbox achievements in your game

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Microsoft Community
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

Really appreciate you for the response, Harry_756 and for the time and effort for trying the steps provided.

My apologies for the information provided on my first response and yes Tezzarrific, was right. Forza Horizon 5 is available on steam. I actually made changes on that response to avoid misunderstanding.

Regarding with the achievements, I just want to confirm, are able to successfully link your Microsoft account on steam?

Source: support.forzamotorsport.net

In the meantime, you can proceed and try performing the steps presented on this links:

Problems with Xbox achievements and challenges

Tracking Xbox achievements in your game

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

6. Harry_756 Win User

Hi Mae,

Thanks for the extensive response!

I've responded to each of your points below.

1. Following on Tezzarrific's comment, I can confirm I purchased Forza Horizon 5 from Steam here.
    2. I have restarted my internet and the issue still persists
    3. Already tried signing out of, and deleting/reinstalling, the Xbox App
    4. When trying to search for clubs, clicking the button automatically takes me to the Xbox app, I can't locate any way to browse them in-game

I've tried contacting Xbox support but can't find anywhere to email them.

I'm hoping you might be able to assist?
Thema:

1. Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App - Similar Threads - Purchased Forza Steam

2. forza purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    forza purchase: i recently purchased the welcome pack from forza motorsport 2023 and didn’t receive any pack at all. i restarted and checked my order history. it said order complete, but i still have no reward in...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport: Purchased the new GT Mercedes car yesterday in forza motorsport. Upon purchase the car did not show up in my garage and i am unable to use. I checked my account and it says i purchased the...
  5. Hi, Forza Horizon 4 Koenigsegg Agera RS purchase Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Forza Horizon 4 Koenigsegg Agera RS purchase Problem: I bought the multi car pack that included the Koenigsegg. It won't let me download the Koenigsegg, but let's me download the other cars purchased. I tried to repurchase it, but it says "looks like...
  6. Purchased game pass for Forza, it now wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game pass for Forza, it now wont launch: Hi there. I purchased game pass and the forza VIP pass and after a short break for a few days to my discovery the game no longer will launch. Here is what event viewer shows: Faulting application...
  7. forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...: every time i open it just says that error code ec5500f7-f175-447d-b5dc-2bf85e33d953
  8. Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working: I recently purchased the Forza Motorsport (2023) welcome pack. However, when I bought it, nothing was given to me, unless they have put the rewards in a place that I cannot find. I have checked...
  9. Purchase Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Forza Motorsport: Hi, I want to purchase Forza Motorsport but I've encountered issue regarding payment. I've already have my credit card payment for monthly Game Pass Core but for some reason, when I checked out...
  10. My console was purchased brand new with forza 6 installed now i cant find it hard drive ?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My console was purchased brand new with forza 6 installed now i cant find it hard drive ?????: My xbox1 console came brand new with forza 6 installed, it just disappeared in the hard drive after mandatory. Update how do i recover. It. 03cbff63-60f5-4a7e-88c0-3646441942f0