purchased For Honor before realizing i had to activate the reward challenge

Discus and support purchased For Honor before realizing i had to activate the reward challenge in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I am new to the rewards program or so it feels that way as i was unaware I had to activate a "challenge" before deciding to purchase the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KillSwitchon78, Mar 4, 2017.

1. purchased For Honor before realizing i had to activate the reward challenge

Hey everyone, I am new to the rewards program or so it feels that way as i was unaware I had to activate a "challenge" before deciding to purchase the game in order to benefit from the rewards program. I was hoping there might be a support email i could
    be sent or maybe some rearranging of the rewards program focusing on making the process more streamlined or i guess "effortless". I feel excited after reading all about the reward program and spending some time on the forums getting a feel for things but realistically
    how many adult gamers have that kind of time between working and providing for their loved ones, attending educational courses, and/or any other family centered task. I would like to have been able to benefit from my purchase but it seems i was dinged on a
    *technicality* of which that goes against what the xbox rewards program was, to my knowledge at least, designed to do; reward those who remain loyal and choose

:)

KillSwitchon78, Mar 4, 2017
  2. EliteMrTux
    EliteMrTux Guest
    Xbox Rewards Problem

I purchased For Honor yesterday through my xbox account and also had a xbox rewards account. I have not received my 5,000 reward credits, will I ever?

EliteMrTux, Mar 4, 2017
  3. R4MP4G3
    R4MP4G3 Guest
    WARRIOR rewards not appearing

Hi,

I completed the first two Parts of the WARRIOR Mission (bought 'For Honor' and purchased an Avatar outfit) and got the rewards credits, but I also unlocked 5 achievements in 'For Honor' before the end of March and the 3rd Part of the Mission and the Bonus
    for completing all 3 Parts hasn't unlocked.

Can you investigate please?

Thanks.

R4MP4G3, Mar 4, 2017
  4. purchased For Honor before realizing i had to activate the reward challenge

to spend their hard earned money with your store regardless if a local competitor has the item cheaper. It just seems to me that after really reading the rules and designs of the program that the goal is to lead customers into feeling like they are being
    financially rewarded for their loyalty but also by ensuring not too much rewarding takes place making it feel like another sales tactic geared towards the company gaining the customers financial reward but ensuring there are enough "hoops" to jump through
    leading to underuse of the program while allowing the company to maximize on profits and gaining new members using these incentive programs when in reality its much easier just to save the money up front at a local retailer with their many different "buy any
    2 get any 1 game free" sales.

5. I only took the small bit of time to write this as i have been invested in the xbox community ever since... wow okay lol now i understand the "im getting old" moments.. but before halo 2 and truly just want to be apart of helping it grow in any fashion
    wether that be helping teach new comers how to play competitively or just by mentioning how I, a valued and loyal customer, see things in hopes maybe a different perspective helps shape the future for more gaming, more positive social interactions with one
    another, and maybe even help shed the light on how different and diverse the gaming marketplace customers are.

6. I just realized the time and how late it was when i wrote this but it was on my mind and figured I owed it to you guys to be honest and upfront with how i feel the trends are heading as ive had some of the most memorable and genuinely enjoyable interactions
    with other gamers, young and old, friend or foe because of the service Xbox Live continues to provide us with and by the way- Thank you for providing a service that enables us to, in the comfort of our homes, interact and get to know others that i might otherwise
    never have had the chance to meet because it truly has made for some outstanding friendships, some certainly entertaining and colorful stories, and just enable us to immerse ourselves in a world where the person who just kicked my butt might very well turn
    out to be my best friend and all the other countless lessons ive learned interacting with those younger and older than i am. So again, thank you for providing a service and community that allows us the freedom to be ourselves and to be happy regardless of
    life's many "real world" stressors, worries, or anxieties.

KillSwitchon78, Nov 3, 2018
  7. KillSwitchon78 Win User

to spend their hard earned money with your store regardless if a local competitor has the item cheaper. It just seems to me that after really reading the rules and designs of the program that the goal is to lead customers into feeling like they are being
    financially rewarded for their loyalty but also by ensuring not too much rewarding takes place making it feel like another sales tactic geared towards the company gaining the customers financial reward but ensuring there are enough "hoops" to jump through
    leading to underuse of the program while allowing the company to maximize on profits and gaining new members using these incentive programs when in reality its much easier just to save the money up front at a local retailer with their many different "buy any
    2 get any 1 game free" sales.
  8. KillSwitchon78 Win User

I just realized the time and how late it was when i wrote this but it was on my mind and figured I owed it to you guys to be honest and upfront with how i feel the trends are heading as ive had some of the most memorable and genuinely enjoyable interactions
    with other gamers, young and old, friend or foe because of the service Xbox Live continues to provide us with and by the way- Thank you for providing a service that enables us to, in the comfort of our homes, interact and get to know others that i might otherwise
    never have had the chance to meet because it truly has made for some outstanding friendships, some certainly entertaining and colorful stories, and just enable us to immerse ourselves in a world where the person who just kicked my butt might very well turn
    out to be my best friend and all the other countless lessons ive learned interacting with those younger and older than i am. So again, thank you for providing a service and community that allows us the freedom to be ourselves and to be happy regardless of
    life's many "real world" stressors, worries, or anxieties.
  9. KillSwitchon78 Win User

I only took the small bit of time to write this as i have been invested in the xbox community ever since... wow okay lol now i understand the "im getting old" moments.. but before halo 2 and truly just want to be apart of helping it grow in any fashion
    wether that be helping teach new comers how to play competitively or just by mentioning how I, a valued and loyal customer, see things in hopes maybe a different perspective helps shape the future for more gaming, more positive social interactions with one
    another, and maybe even help shed the light on how different and diverse the gaming marketplace customers are.
  10. [EX] Win User

I bought Cyberpunk 2077 but I cannot validate its card on Xbox Reward

It only counts if you had:

1. activated the puchcard before purchasing the game and

2. purchased it directly from the MS store !

If you did so then wait 48h before you contact the Rewards support. You find the link to contact them at the bottom of the Rewards site.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

not getting credit for one game I think its For Honor

Hello Deaven4,

We can only Reward purchases made while being a Rewards member. Since your purchase of For Honor was made outside the Rewards program, we cannot Reward that purchase.
Thema:

1. purchased For Honor before realizing i had to activate the reward challenge - Similar Threads - purchased Honor before

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  10. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...