Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.

Discus and support Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All the games we purchased for our XBOX ONE on a disk, when loaded onto the machine, are not showing up in our account. We also cannot connect to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CW414, May 17, 2020.

1. CW414
    CW414 Guest

Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online.

All the games we purchased for our XBOX ONE on a disk, when loaded onto the machine, are not showing up in our account.

We also cannot connect to play those same games that are EA online with the GOLD membership. I'm a parent - my son has the Gold account. Thanks for the help/advice.

:)

CW414, May 17, 2020
  2. CW414 Win User

EA has age restrictions on online multiplayer. Your account must be over the age of 13 for many of their games.

Games that you play from disk won't show as owned on the account because the machine has no way of knowing whether you own the game or borrowed the game. Is there any reason for this to be a concern? Since you always need to insert the disk, what is the
    problem with them not showing in the library?
    Thank you. We meet the age requirement for the EA; perhaps there's a setting / other issue?

As for the disk, good question. There is no issue with inserting the disk every time unless it limits the ability to do multi-player online. If multi-player issues w/EA are unrelated then we are good to go.

Thanks again.
  3. Tomesso Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue.

Try performing the hard reset exactly like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 30 seconds. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

I hope this helps.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

EA has age restrictions on online multiplayer. Your account must be over the age of 13 for many of their games.

Games that you play from disk won't show as owned on the account because the machine has no way of knowing whether you own the game or borrowed the game. Is there any reason for this to be a concern? Since you always need to insert the disk, what is the
    problem with them not showing in the library?
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Game pass is not working

Okay,

You won't have Gamepass.

Gamepass is a subscription that provides access to a library of games that can be played without purchasing them. Similar to Netflix.

While "Gamepass Ultimate" provided access to that same library and also gives access to Xbox Gold and EA Play.

Ea Play is also like gamepass that offers their own game library that can be accessed while the Subscription is active.

With Gamepass Ultimate, you'll have Gold, Gamepass, and Ea Play all in one Subscription.

However, what you purchased (Xbox Live) is Xbox Gold. This is a subscription that provides access to online gaming.

It is not Gamepass so if you are looking for an active Gamepass after redeeming that 12-month Subscription, Gamepass will not show but Xbox Live or Xbox Gold should show.

Is that showing up at all?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Ipad xbox.com not identifying Ultimate family subscription

You're welcome and yes, he will be able to use the subscription such as play the games on Game Pass Library, EA Play library, and play online. But with the perks that Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can only be redeemed on the account where the subscription was purchased.

He can play on his tablet if he uses the account where the subscription was purchased.
Thema:

1. Purchased Disk Games are not showing up on game library and can't play EA games online. - Similar Threads - Purchased Disk Games

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...: A plane I have used in the past in MSFS is no longer in the list of available aircraft. When I look for it on the Marketplace I see this..."This content is already installed on your disk. purchase...
  10. Cannot play cold war even tough i own the disk, it says i need to purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play cold war even tough i own the disk, it says i need to purchase it: I'm livid. I own the game, ive played it before, im trying to play it again. Redownloading doesnt work, signing in with the profile who brought it didnt work (game share). Ive seen the fixes...