Purchased Day Zero Xbox One Bundle and have been trying to download for 2 days.. Only at 67%

Discus and support Purchased Day Zero Xbox One Bundle and have been trying to download for 2 days.. Only at 67% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i started downloading the game at 11:30 Monday morning and still haven't got to play. I made it to 30% complete Monday evening and was told by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Novasic, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Novasic
    Novasic Guest

Purchased Day Zero Xbox One Bundle and have been trying to download for 2 days.. Only at 67%

i started downloading the game at 11:30 Monday morning and still haven't got to play. I made it to 30% complete Monday evening and was told by support to delete and reinstall... I did and nothing changed except that I had to start all over again from 0%
    I haven't messed with it since and have turned off any sleep time on my xbox and only reached 67%

I don't understand how so many people are playing already and having no issues but me and some others are having to deal with all of this.

What type of compensation if any are we that have yet to play going to receive for our troubles?

:)

Novasic, Nov 4, 2014
  2. Crochet8531
    Crochet8531 Guest
    Advanced warfare trippy download

I have purchased the Day Zero Xbox One Bundle and have not been able to even begin to download the game using the code included in the bundle. I keep getting a "Could not find code" error after entering it. So much for being able to take advantage of the
    "All Day Double XP". Hopefully Microsoft will be able to compensate those of us that have paid the extra $$$ for the Day Zero Edition.

Crochet8531, Nov 4, 2014
  3. COD AW slow download

I purchased the bundle as well, Day Zero+2 without a successful download and I'm really *** off, been searching online and tried every solution suggested.

claridges-67BB1C88-3F82-453C-9B50-DE0B79C523CF, Nov 4, 2014
  4. Crochet8531 Win User

Advanced warfare trippy download

I have purchased the Day Zero Xbox One Bundle and have not been able to even begin to download the game using the code included in the bundle. I keep getting a "Could not find code" error after entering it. So much for being able to take advantage of the
    "All Day Double XP". Hopefully Microsoft will be able to compensate those of us that have paid the extra $$$ for the Day Zero Edition.
  5. claridges-67BB1C88-3 Win User

COD AW slow download

I purchased the bundle as well, Day Zero+2 without a successful download and I'm really *** off, been searching online and tried every solution suggested.
  6. JDiann Win User

Call of duty Advanced warfare limited edition codes not working

I bought the Xbox one AW bundle, and I can say that my code did finally work....after 12:01. I did turn off/unplug my console as at first try after midnight it didn't go through.

But yep...looks like they did put non "day zero" codes in a bundle advertised as being available to purchase and play on day zero. Womp.

Now the epic wait for downloading begins!
  7. Todesjaeger00 Win User

Now midnight on the East Coast, any AW bundle download code success?

Update...code works. game dlc code is the game but the other codes are what makes it day zero It seems. The last code on the limited edition bundled DLC comes up as call of duty day zero and advanced arsenal pack in the Xbox one queue. All 4 are currently
    downloading...wonder how far the download will have gotten by the morning with a 30Mbps connection....
  8. FeedMeHumans Win User

Bundle Game Download Code Not working

I posted this in another thread but the chick Miss Diggz from official support posted this in the faq here - forums.xbox.com/.../1857490.aspx about the bundle, that it does in fact come with the day zero edition. Their own support team says its the day zero
    edition in the bundle.

Q: What is included in the Xbox One Bundle?

A: This Xbox One Console bundle features:

Custom-designed Xbox One with 1TB hard drive and sound effects

Custom Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare controller

Full game download of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition

Limited Edition exoskeleton and the Advanced Arsenal, which includes a bullet brass exoskeleton and the EM1 Quantum custom weapon plus two custom weapons: the AK-12G Assault Rifle and Crossbow-B2
Thema:

1. Purchased Day Zero Xbox One Bundle and have been trying to download for 2 days.. Only at 67% - Similar Threads - Purchased Zero Bundle

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  10. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...