Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my...

Discus and support Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Support and Community. Yesterday, I was shopping at Walmart, and came across the card for The Crew Motorfest Cross-Gen Bundle in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by carcrasher88, Oct 17, 2023.

1. carcrasher88
    carcrasher88 Guest

Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my...

Hello, Support and Community.

Yesterday, I was shopping at Walmart, and came across the card for The Crew Motorfest Cross-Gen Bundle in the electronics department. I brought the card to the checkout and purchased the game, along with a $50 Xbox gift card (note: I haven't used the gift card, so this is not about that) so I could buy a premium content pack for the game.

The activation code was printed on my receipt, as is the procedure. I went home, turned on my Xbox One, went to the Microsoft Store to redeem the code I received. The code was accepted, then immediately followed by a non-compatible message (0x87e10011). I went to my game library and found that the code only gave me the Xbox Series X/S version of the game.

That, of course, is a problem, because I don't own a Series X or Series S Console, and the card promised a Cross-Gen Bundle which would include the Xbox One version as well. The card even lists both the Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One above the title, next to the Xbox logo.

I did read the back of the card, which mentions 'Except as required by law, codes are non-refundable'. Now, I live in New York state, so I don't know exactly how that would apply here, if there's any state laws requiring a refund on such downloads, but this is a pretty serious inconvenience for me, as I paid $69.88 (plus 8% NYS sales tax) for the game, and ended up with a version of the game that I can't even use.

I still have both the receipt and the card that was brought to the register for the purchase, so I can verify that the SKU on the card and receipt match, as well.

I'm sure many will agree that it's not fair for someone to purchase a digital code for a specific version of a game to play on their console, only to end up being given solely the version of the game for a console they don't even own.

If there's any way that the community or Microsoft/Xbox Support can assist me in this issue, whether in the way of a refund or having an Xbox One digital copy of The Crew Motorfest - Standard Edition being added to my account to remedy the problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

carcrasher88, Oct 17, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Can I pay a difference to upgrade the version of a game I bought?

Hi there Jacob, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

In this situation, the most convenient option is to simply request a refund for the version you purchased by error and then proceed to buy the correct version of the game. Unfortunately, there is no way to pay the difference to obtain the other version.

To request a refund for your game, please visit the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Please keep in mind that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your purchase to appear in the refundable orders history. If it doesn't appear immediately, please wait for that time period and check again.

In case it is helpful to you, here is the official purchase link for The Crew Motorfest Standard Edition - Cross-Gen Bundle:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/th...oss-gen-bundle/9NQRQJND8DMX/0010/B2H29M5CCC5F

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  3. Rubenbat Win User

Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today

Unfortunately the upgrade to the vault edition is available right now just to the people who purchased the digital cross-gen bundle
    I have bought the cross gen edition on disc, yet I still can’t buy the upgrade. Do you mean it’s available for people who bought the cross gen edition digitally? If so, why?
  4. Acaramba Win User

Problems with the upgrade vault edition

The vault edition upgrade is only available for the digital version of the cross-gen bundle. I would get a refund immediately.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Rubenbat

Unfortunately the upgrade to the vault edition is available right now just to the people who purchased the digital cross-gen bundle
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

From the Store page:

"For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
Thema:

1. Purchased Cross-Gen Bundle edition of The Crew Motorfest digital code at Walmart for my... - Similar Threads - Purchased Cross Gen

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...: I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the game itself and that needed to be...
  10. I purchased COD MWII Vault Edition on console along with cross gen bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased COD MWII Vault Edition on console along with cross gen bundle: according to https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-ii/articles/modern-warfare-ii-editions-faq i should have gotten a code or a pc edition of the game even if i bought it on console, yet i...