Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

Discus and support Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Laura Hall3, Jul 30, 2023.

1. Laura Hall3
    Laura Hall3 Guest

Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?

:)

Laura Hall3, Jul 30, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about this and resetting factory settings?

Hi, Laura. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you are referring to the family passcode of an Xbox 360 console. Please follow the steps below to reset it.

Please log in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/devices.

Go to the Devices tab.

Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.

Select Manage, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your passcode.

You can also check this link as a reference, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se....
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox live passcode

Wait a second

Arr you sure its not a profile passcode?

Parental srttings wont block access to an accounr only changing settings.

Parental accounts dont have psrental passcodes. Because they are adult profiles already

However profile passcodes are completely different

They dont get reset with family passcodes

If its a profile passcode only recovering your account can fix this first delete the profile and redownload the profile

or complete xbox hdd reset

This is IMPORTANT check at accounts.microsoft.com to see if you know the password if its fine then recover your account

Passcodes are meant to block anyone who isnt supposrd to access your profile from accessing it

Parental settings passcode is to prevent purchases or account changes without parental permission

Or you could do the adult thing and ask for the profile passcode
  4. juan van Win User

Can I disable ability to Add Microsoft Points?

5. LondonFoster-Day Win User

Password Protection needed for Purchses. Period.

you are able to block purchases from accounts very simply. you would just have to go to the family settings and set the passcode. more specifically you would select the xbox live access option to set it so that you have to put in the code before making any
    purchase from the xbox market place
  6. Aztr1x Win User

nuisence adding

Hello Bob!

To prevent someone from annoying, or persistently messaging or spamming you, you can block them. You can find more information about blocking on "How
    to Mute or Block Other Players on Xbox One
    ". This page will also provide you with instructions on how to do this, and what Blocking does once you have blocked someone.

Hope this helps, have a nice day.
Thema:

1. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about... - Similar Threads - Purchased off someone

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  4. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  5. Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...: I was charged twice for digital currency on destiny a few days ago and requested to be refunded the additional charge. The request was approved and the additional charge was refunded to me. I...
  6. How do I turn off parental controls on an Xbox One that was purchased from someone that had...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I turn off parental controls on an Xbox One that was purchased from someone that had...: I don't have access to the account that is the "parent" account the Xbox was purchased via another owner and they had that set up. 64aa13af-de67-4902-9ef4-0c92b947b6a5
  7. Im trying to get my old xbox account back for the purchases off store but it has the 2 step...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to get my old xbox account back for the purchases off store but it has the 2 step...: is it possible to get my account back? ive tried to recover it but no joy. please help 98ba1c5b-7275-4caa-b6ec-f1cc1401e748
  8. If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back

in XBoX on Windows
    If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back: I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get the codes back 0f665fa8-a8ad-448a-abb1-f9ac938002bd
  9. I just recently purchased a $75 gift card off of Xbox and I no longer have access to the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just recently purchased a $75 gift card off of Xbox and I no longer have access to the email: OK so I just recently place to purchase for a $75 gift code for Xbox and unfortunately I don’t have access to the email anymore. How do I get the receipt so that way I can get a confirmation code...
  10. if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game: if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game? 4943d5a9-295c-42be-ac9c-bf43b9738d26