Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...

Discus and support Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no points/money received this was for gta.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Lewis7, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Mark Lewis7
    Mark Lewis7 Guest

Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...

Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no points/money received this was for gta.

:)

Mark Lewis7, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no points/money received this was for gta.

Hello Mark,

Thank you for responding and I understand you want to get a refund instead for the GTA points you purchased. Please note that we at Microsoft Community, we only have limited tools here and we don't have access to your account to process refunds. We do have a dedicated team assigned for this, which is the Refund Team. Please use this link to submit your refund request: Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support.

After submitting your request, please expect an email from the Refund Team within 72hours for the update.

For further assistance, you can also contact Xbox Live Support. You can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support. Click on "Contact Us" to chat with Live Support or request a callback.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know. Have a great day and happy gaming!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Mark,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your points/money after purchasing a gift card for GTA. I know how important it is for you to get the points. This can happen due to various reasons, such as network issues, server errors, or incorrect account details. We can try some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue however if the steps fail, we may need you to reach the game developer (Rockstar Games) for them to manually add the points on your account.

To help you resolve this issue, please follow these steps:

1. Check your order history to make sure the purchase is successful. To check the status of your order you may go to this link: Microsoft account | Order history.

2. Check the status of the Xbox Live service and the GTA Online service to see if there are any outages or maintenance that could affect your transaction.

3. Restart your Xbox Console. Turn off the console and unplug the power cord then turn it back on. Check again the game to see if the balance is updated.

4. If none of the steps work, you may need to wait for 24hours for the points to reflect in-game. However, if the points didn't reflect after 24hours we highly suggest contacting Rockstar Games for further assistance. Take a screenshot of your order as proof of purchase and submit your ticket. You can reach them on this link: Rockstar Games Customer Support.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Mark Lewis7 Win User

Can you not jus issue a refund as agreed previously.
  5. Mountaineer50 Win User

visa gift card? payment not accepted?

okay, so recently I got a 25 dollar gift card that is a visa. I go onto xbox.com and I want to buy halo reach for my xbox one( I am trying to buy the 360 version and hope that it will show up on the ready to install section in games and apps on my xbox one).
    I add my gift card info and all that and I go to purchase it and whenever I do that it says that the purchase could not be completed at this time. could someone please help me???
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

unable to use any form of credit card

Normally the Visa gift cards that are purchased at stores like that do not work for purchases on Xbox and this is through the Bank that handles the gift card because they are thinking that you are trying to purchase a renewing subscription and these types
    of purchases can not be made with the gift cards like that.
Thema:

1. Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no... - Similar Threads - Purchased gift card

2. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  3. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  4. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  5. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  6. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  7. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  8. Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card: I want to get Minecraft for my Mac and I have Microsoft gift cards available. Is there any way to get the Minecraft using the Microsoft gift card? What if I get Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition...
  9. I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...: I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance owing, but apparently it was for an Xbox X/S series where I have an Xbox One S, So I can't get the GTA$$$$...
  10. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...