Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...

Discus and support Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently re-installed windows 10 on a laptop and purchased a new laptop. THe old desktop was the one used for years and I played Microsoft casual... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joseph Peters1, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...

I recently re-installed windows 10 on a laptop and purchased a new laptop. THe old desktop was the one used for years and I played Microsoft casual games solitaire on it I had a profile for xbox that my progress was assigned to. On the new laptop and reinstalled laptop I cannot access my old xbox profile. How do I link the two laptops to the xbox profile I have been using?

:)

Joseph Peters1, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older pc. What do I have to do so when I start my casual games it sees my profile fro older pc?

Hi Joseph,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

If you have changed your computer and trying to access Microsoft Solitaire on your new computer, then you just need to login to the Microsoft Store using the Microsoft Account, which you used to purchase the Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire and then install the game.

Alternatively, if you visit https://account.microsoft.com/ and click on Payments & Billing > Then, select Order history, you should be able to find the purchase of Premium if you made. From there, if you click the item, it should take you to the Microsoft Store listing where you should be able to download the game again.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en/wi...nse-on-a/e0273d79-7214-46e1-8746-f66f97466c44

Kind regards
  3. JiriOlsar Win User

Frozen on opening screen

Can I join or better start a new thread?

1. Version 6.3 (Build 9600)

2. PC, i5 3570K, GTX770

3. Today

4. No

5. When I hit the Microsoft Solitaire Collection tile on the Start page, the blue screen with Microsoft Solitaire Collection on it appears for a long time. When it finally loads and I try to start any game mode it stays stuck on blue loading screen.

6. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but no change. Checked all Windows and Windows Store updates and I have every latest ones.

Non-acceptable solution: Problem started when I updated nVidia drivers to newest one (332.21), if I revert to older drivers Microsoft Solitaire Collection is working fine. I can't and don't want to use older graphics drivers. Any fix for this issue?
  4. andriimozgaliov Win User

Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

i lost my progress after sync console with cloud, so i think new game and new progress now at cloud. On my PC i have game with old progress, can i load progress from PC to cloud , not from cloud to pc. How to find local savings at PC ?
  5. Francis Raad Win User

solitaire levels

I lost my klondike solitaire levels showing up when I download microsoft classic solitaire app on my new pc. It is still showing the games played and won but not the level I obtained. Note the level (452) is still showing up on a second pc I
    have. How can I get the level and the position I've achieved showing on my main pc.
    Are you using the same account on both computers?
  6. Karsinei Win User

Xbox App Windows 10 Unable to Sign In

Same here since my new pc that I got last week !

Try again later

(0x406)

Nothing to do since last week :/ can't play Microsoft Solitaire !
Thema:

Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...

1. Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older... - Similar Threads - Purchased can't bring

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  4. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  5. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  6. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  7. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  8. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  9. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: My friend gifted me Minecraft. This error occurred, although we both have the same region - Kyrgyzstan ade443a1-5757-4190-a912-0c74ed40b0e1
  10. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9