Purchased a brand new xbox 360, trying to get a gold trial to see what gold is like

Discus and support Purchased a brand new xbox 360, trying to get a gold trial to see what gold is like in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i purchased a new console from target but it isn't letting me try gold for free? is this another scam from microsoft? i don't understand, i click try... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KindaRain544593, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Purchased a brand new xbox 360, trying to get a gold trial to see what gold is like

i purchased a new console from target but it isn't letting me try gold for free? is this another scam from microsoft? i don't understand, i click try gold free & nothing happens. contacted support chat & they told me to come here & get a code. how does this
    work?

:)

KindaRain544593, Jan 24, 2018
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    1 month free gold membership

If you have purchased a new Xbox 360 there will be 3 x 1 month Gold membership trials available.

To access these you must create a brand new account on the console. The memberships are one per gamertag and cannot be merged.

onyxishere, Jan 24, 2018
  3. xTye
    xTye Guest
    Free Xbox Live Gold Trial

To use one of the three free one month Gold trials, you must make a brand new account via the Xbox 360 dashboard.

4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Purchased a brand new xbox 360, trying to get a gold trial to see what gold is like

Hey there,

Xbox Live trial codes, or any other codes, are not given out over the forums. What's the specific error code you get when you select 'Try Gold' on the Xbox 360 dashboard? Have you finished setting up your Xbox Live profile by adding your billing info? If
    you haven't, give that a shot and then try again.

Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Jan 25, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: