Purchased 360 game but cannot find it

Discus and support Purchased 360 game but cannot find it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StevePayne2, Mar 31, 2020.

1. StevePayne2
    StevePayne2 Guest

To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to my xbox 360 notified me it was downloaded, yet i cannot find it anywhere. It is not in My Games. Even
    went and checked my Xbox One and it didn’t install there either.

i want my kids to be able to play it on the 360. Suggestions?

Thanks

:)

StevePayne2, Mar 31, 2020
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Hello, I looked up your problem on the xbox support page, and I think solution #5 may help.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/store/cant-play-downloaded-content

Solution 5: Confirm that the content is in your console's game library

To do this, you'll have to delete and then redownload the content. Here's how:

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
    2. Go to settings, and then select
      System
    3. Select Storage, and then select the storage device on which the content is saved.
    4. Select Games & Apps.
    5. Select the content, and then select Delete. Confirm that you want to delete the item.
      Note If you don't find the content, look for a file named "Unknown Game" and select that.
    6. Highlight any storage device, and then press the
      Y
      button  on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
    7. Select Clear System Cache.
    8. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select
      Yes.
    9. Return to Xbox Home.
    10. Go to Settings, and then select
      Account
    11. Select Download History.
    12. Select the content you’re having problems downloading, and then select
      Download Again.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Since Spongebob Squarepants is/was a licensed game, contracts with the "owner" of the Spongebob franchise might have run out, and Microsoft can't sell the game anymore.

However, if you actually bought the game, you should be able to see the game on the Xbox 360 download history of your account.

Go to the settings of the console, and then to the account tile. There check the console's download history for your account, and see if you can find the game there.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store.

[...

]It is not in My Games. Even went and checked my Xbox One and it didn’t install there either.

i want my kids to be able to play it on the 360. Suggestions?
    The game won't appear on your Xbox One, as Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots isn't backwards compatible on Xbox One.

On the Xbox 360, try to access the store and find the game there. Initiate the download of the game on the Xbox 360 console, and check if the game appears now. If the purchase went through before, you can re-download a game you own for free. You just need
    to be signed in with the account that purchased the game.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Is that the right name because I do not even see it.
  6. StevePayne2 Win User

if I go to the game via the Xbox 360 it only allows me to view and download two videos. Not the game itself. But I was able to purchase the game through the Microsoft website. At this point I’m guessing it was just an error and it’s not available for download.
Thema:

1. Purchased 360 game but cannot find it - Similar Threads - Purchased 360 game

2. I want to purchase an xbox 360 game from the xbox store in the browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to purchase an xbox 360 game from the xbox store in the browser: I want to purchase an xbox 360 game from the xbox store in the browser, can it be played on xbox 360 or only one or series? 3ec30e8e-bfe2-4844-ba9f-fe196b75f801
  3. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  4. Xbox 360 purchases not downloadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 purchases not downloadable: I've been playing Trials HD and Trials Evolution with my sons, with both games having been bought digitally through Xbox when they came out. I knew that I had also purchased Trials Fusion, so I...
  5. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...: I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though...
  6. I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something..: Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this but I figured it's worth a shot to ask. I no longer own an Xbox 360, but I still play Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 constantly on my current...
  7. How do I get DLCs purchased on Xbox 360, to be available on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get DLCs purchased on Xbox 360, to be available on Xbox one: I paid for downloadable content for call of duty ghosts on the Xbox 360. It is not available for the same game on Xbox one. Ie I have to pay again. ae8a7843-ee67-40fa-8bd5-7855c6a69af6
  8. Purchased a map pack for WAW on my 360. Three times now its downloaded to 99% then says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a map pack for WAW on my 360. Three times now its downloaded to 99% then says...: I've cleared the cache, I've double checked all region settings... I have no clue why it's happening. 68bd936c-e040-41c9-9d93-2e57cb2e203b
  9. Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??: I am trying to buy a game throughy xbox 360 console, but it won't go through.. it will give an error and won't complete the purchase.. I tried to buy the game through xbox store website.. and i...
  10. Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help: Having a problem finding the game on the console, purchased via Microsoft.com account 6151ac34-598e-419f-8bbc-7aac5060e817