Purchase window stays blank on Starfield Premium Edition upgrade

Discus and support Purchase window stays blank on Starfield Premium Edition upgrade in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on the button to purchase the Starfield premium edition upgrade, the purchase window shows up blank and nothing happens. Ive tried it with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Smith_1971, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Purchase window stays blank on Starfield Premium Edition upgrade

When I click on the button to purchase the Starfield premium edition upgrade, the purchase window shows up blank and nothing happens. Ive tried it with other games and it appears to work just fine. Ive attempted to close the app and re-open it, plus running the xbox beta repair tool with no luck. Any suggestions?

:)

Andrew Smith_1971, Sep 2, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Andrew Smith_1971,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble purchasing the Starfield premium edition upgrade. You can try the following steps to fix the problem:

- Clear the cache of the Xbox app by going to Settings > Apps > Xbox > Storage > Clear cache.

- Restart your device and launch the Xbox app again.

- Sign out of your Microsoft account and sign back in.

- Try purchasing the Starfield premium edition upgrade from the Microsoft Store website instead of the Xbox app.

If still having issues purchasing the game, please contact our live support team for assistance.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play?

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello John E53 how are you?

If you bought the Starfield Premium Edition full game, you already have the full game and with the DLCs already included. It is not necessary to purchase a Game Pass subscription.

If you purchased the premium edition upgrade, it is required that you purchase the Starfield Standard Edition base game, or download the game via Game Pass subscription.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

How do I purchase the Starfield: Premium Edition Content Add On?

Hello ArisuSanchez,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It is very interesting that you are trying to upgrade your Starfield experience to Premium Edition. We are more than glad to assist you with your concern.

If you originally purchased the Standard Edition, you can easily upgrade to the Premium Edition. Head to the Xbox Store and search for "Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade." It should cost an extra $35. Alternatively, you can purchase the upgrade directly from the Xbox website.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

question about game pass starfeild

Thema:

1. Purchase window stays blank on Starfield Premium Edition upgrade - Similar Threads - Purchase window stays

2. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  3. i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....: i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it. how can i install it or run it using xcloud? 0fd8e2a6-a840-464e-8fe1-160056b9359d
  4. After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate...: Basically the title. After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate for 3 months (yes I know, new information) and it (hopefully) was on my account, the 3...
  5. Would like to purchase Tachyon: The Fringe on my Steam account and play the game on windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to purchase Tachyon: The Fringe on my Steam account and play the game on windows...: Hello, I would like to purchase Tachyon: The Fringe on my Steam account and play the game, however I have a new computer from last year with windows 11 Home. I am not a computer Wiz so would...
  6. My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,: I recently purchased Atomic Heart and Starfield while my PS5 is in the shop for repairs. I bought them both on the XBox app on PC (Windows 10). when I go to play them, I am continually given the...
  7. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I...: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using Master Card, and when I clicked 'buy' I got the...
  8. Need help purchasing Minecraft for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help purchasing Minecraft for Windows: When I put the info of my card on Microsoft for Minecraft, it tells me that its having trouble processing payment. 1bad2dc6-9e2b-4ded-a62e-28831f1d530a
  9. Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...: Bought Minecraft a couple months ago, and several issues after the moment I purchased it. When I purchased Minecraft, specifically Java, on the launcher application (ik the launcher sucks) it...
  10. TWO ISSUES 1) MY XBOX FOR WINDOWS 10 PC NOT GETTING INSTALLED & 2) PURCHASED AGE OF EMPIRES...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TWO ISSUES 1) MY XBOX FOR WINDOWS 10 PC NOT GETTING INSTALLED & 2) PURCHASED AGE OF EMPIRES...: TWO ISSUES 1) MY XBOX FOR WINDOWS 10 PC WAS NOT GETTING STARTED SO I UNISTALLED AND TRIED TO INSTALL AGAIN BUT IT IS NOT GETTING INSTALLED. & 2) MY AGE OF EMPIRES 2 DEFINITE EDITION WHICH I...