Purchase this app again, When you got a refund on Microsoft Flight Sim. It was removed from...

Discus and support Purchase this app again, When you got a refund on Microsoft Flight Sim. It was removed from... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have FS2020 on PC Purchased from Microsoft store, Tried launching other day, and this screen comes up: , Purchase this app again, When you got a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Don Fode, Apr 8, 2023.

1. Don Fode
    Don Fode Guest

Purchase this app again, When you got a refund on Microsoft Flight Sim. It was removed from...

Have FS2020 on PC

Purchased from Microsoft store,

Tried launching other day, and this screen comes up: ,

Purchase this app again,
    When you got a refund on Microsoft Flight Sim.
    It was removed from your device.
    See in store.

:)

Don Fode, Apr 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Purchase this app again, When you got a refund on Microsoft Flight Sim. It was removed from your device. See in store.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

Sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and locate your transaction for the game, it should be stated as "completed". Once confirmed, sign out and sign back in both on Microsoft Store App and Xbox App, Don.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Lost Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe - how do I get it back?

you bought a code from amazon when redeemed on your microsoft account will always be present on that account, go to your download or purchase history either in the windows store or the xbox app and you will see it available. its the same for all games.

you can find flight sim either in the purchase history, download history or in the xbox app in your library, failing that load the store and search flight sim and should say owned and you can download it.

but you must be signed in with the exact account that was used when you redeemed the code from amazon.
  4. Dave B6 Win User

flight sim stops loading and goes back to desktop.

I have been using the flight sim for more than a year with no problems. Computer is GXi2800BST, 16 GB DDR4 memory, NVIDIA GeForcs GTX 1660 Super 6Gb 240GB SSD + 1TB HDD.

I deleted the 2 non Microsoft software that I had installed from the MS store. I removed all the hardware additions. I made sure I was signed into Xbox & Microsoft. I have all updates.

I repaired and reset Xbox and ms flight sim in settings / apps. Now I have to reinstall ms flight sim because that removed it from my pc. What a pain!!

Thanks for trying to help.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Microsoft flight simulator insider log in stopped working

Microsoft Flight Sim is a separate entity from the Xbox Insiders, that's probably why you're post over there got removed because MS Flight Sim has its own Insider login, forums, etc. Therefore, its got nothing to do with the Xbox Insiders Program at all.

The MS Flight Sim forums may not do you any good right now. I'm also an Insider on their website and can't seem to get logged in either and, using the forums page prompts you to either login or create an account which didn't work for me at all.

So, since there's no official support contact for the game/website I would recommended asking around for help on the MS Flight Sim reddit website. https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftFlightSim/
  6. GeoffreyTaylor4 Win User

Xbox App on PC looping to "gaming services"

Had same problem. Finally restarted computer and flight sim loads no problem. It seems to me that this will happen if you visit the App store and games then later try and start the flight sim. So either restart your computer or stay away from the App store if you are going to load flight sim. Well MS will fix it one day.
Thema:

1. Purchase this app again, When you got a refund on Microsoft Flight Sim. It was removed from... - Similar Threads - Purchase app again

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,: I recently purchased Atomic Heart and Starfield while my PS5 is in the shop for repairs. I bought them both on the XBox app on PC (Windows 10). when I go to play them, I am continually given the...
  4. I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased No Man's Sky through the store on Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on my PC is...: The title says it all. I've already tried: Reinstalling/restarting the app Reinstalling/restarting services Changing network settings Rebooting PC Repairing and Resetting the app through...
  5. I purchased darkest dungeon dlc on my pc through the xbox app but on my pc but on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased darkest dungeon dlc on my pc through the xbox app but on my pc but on my Xbox I...: The question quite simple, I think they have to actually give me my purchase on both the console and the pc threw their computers or something because it’s in my purchase history what else can I...
  6. Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App: Hey all! Purchased Forza 5 a little while ago and previously was able to access the Xbox app to look for clubs. Tried tonight and a new message appears - "Unable to connect to Forza 5...
  7. Why does the xbox app on pc tell me after it installs 136gigs fh5 that I have to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the xbox app on pc tell me after it installs 136gigs fh5 that I have to purchase...: It tells me I need to purchase again after I alrwddy have it. And I have the order number and receipt. I'm on pc 79101b99-2c56-4489-894a-2587d46c17cc
  8. i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...: i play rage of kings and have made some in app purchases that haven't shown up. they say i already own these items. where would i go to find them and download them?...
  9. If i purchase Halo MCC on the Xbox PC App, will i be able to play it on my pc? Or will i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchase Halo MCC on the Xbox PC App, will i be able to play it on my pc? Or will i...: As the title implies, i'm meaning to buy Halo MCC right now but even though it says "Top paid Windows games" i want to make 100% sure before buying it as other searches show that it's not part of...
  10. in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25: in app game purchase for 43.54 and 3.25 occurred on my credit card jul 19th, 2023 credit card ending in 7158 i need it refunded black box distribution skate park: skate 3...