Purchase history removed?

Discus and support Purchase history removed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Cyberpunk 2077 back during Xmas of its release, played a bunch of hours got the cheevo proof, beat it once all the good stuff. I stopped... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William Alexander3, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Purchase history removed?

I bought Cyberpunk 2077 back during Xmas of its release, played a bunch of hours got the cheevo proof, beat it once all the good stuff. I stopped playing it for a few months cuse other games and pc play caught my eye. Come back cuse phantom liberty and now it's saying I don't own the game? And it's not shown on my purchase history?? I know MS is still allowed to distribute Cyberpunk 2077 (unlike xbox 360 ver Scott pilgrim vs the world) so what the hell happened to my purchase? I checked my father's account just in case I bought it there but it's also empty? Do I have to repurchase the game? How do I fix this?

:)

William Alexander3, Nov 1, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

3. William Alexander3 Win User

I've checked both his and my accounts and both of our consoles, nothing on there, I never deleted the game off of my Xbox it had a triangle with an ! Symbol on the game and when I tried loading it "the person who owns this needs to sign in"
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Hello William A, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Make sure you're signed in to the correct account on your Xbox console. Sometimes people may have multiple accounts and you may have purchased the game on a different account than the one you are currently using. Carefully check all accounts you may have to make sure you're looking at the right account.

If you've checked your account and haven't found the game, it's also a good idea to check your dad's account, as you mentioned. Make sure you have carefully reviewed the purchase history for that account to make sure nothing was purchased there.

Best regards.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

What happen to "Scott Pilgrim vs the World: the Game"?

Hi there,

Sometimes games get removed from the Marketplace due to a number of reasons. If you purchased the game before it was removed, you should still be able to download it through your purchase history (live.xbox.com/.../history)

I hope this helps.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

Thema:

1. Purchase history removed? - Similar Threads - Purchase history removed

2. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  3. So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...

in XBoX on Windows
    So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...: I'm unsure what to do now since y'all charged my card but I have no purchases in the last 3 months. 239d8f4b-c9d4-43bf-aa05-bae15f765b09
  4. Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?: We have many charges from xbox on our bank account. Our son said he didn't make the purchaes and that his friend probably did because he shared his log in information with his friend. We see the...
  5. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  6. So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...

in XBoX on Windows
    So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...: Was there a refund for somthing ? aae84456-8369-4d79-9de5-d10890525387
  7. Can I retrieve my epic games account using order numbers from my xbox purchase history?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I retrieve my epic games account using order numbers from my xbox purchase history?: hi, I'm trying to retrieve my old epic games account which had many cosmetics on fortnite, the account was not hacked, I just do not remember the email to it. If I have order numbers from when I...
  8. Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing??: I contacted xbox Support about me losing my Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 when I downloaded Grand Theft Auto definitive edition. my Xbox said I do not own this game but previously I...
  9. I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...: I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved. This has been going on for a while now...
  10. Ori and the Blind Forest doesn't show on my Xbox purchase history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ori and the Blind Forest doesn't show on my Xbox purchase history: I purchased Ori and the Blind Forest with order number 5767652756. I can show this on my account information, but the game does not show up on my Xbox purchase history. I can see the game in my...