Purchase "Gamertag Change" service in Ukraine don`t work.

Discus and support Purchase "Gamertag Change" service in Ukraine don`t work. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good day Microsoft, how i can change gamertag in Ukraine? For now, if i want to purchase "Gamertag Change" service, for me available only US billing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OniSoni, Dec 25, 2023.

1. OniSoni
    OniSoni Guest

Good day Microsoft, how i can change gamertag in Ukraine? For now, if i want to purchase "Gamertag Change" service, for me available only US billing address. Because of this i can`t purchaice "Gamertag Change". Help please.

:)

OniSoni, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, OniSoni.
    You can opt for that option.

However, it is very important to mention that bypassing any kind of geographical restrictions to get content for cheaper or not available in your country is against Microsoft terms & conditions.

Your Microsoft account could be banned for this.
  3. OniSoni Win User

Thank you for answer Arturo, can i purchase new Gamertag for US 10$ gift card?
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, OniSoni. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to say, but at the moment, Ukraine is not a supported region for the Xbox network and its services.

Not only that, but unfortunately, this is the reason you don't see the option to add an Ukraine billing address in case you have your account region set to Ukraine and a payment method from Ukraine.

You could try changing the gamertag on the web, but probably you will receive the same error:
    https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Besides that, I want to let you know that in order to purchase a content in a specific marketplace and despite being physically located in that country; You need to use a payment method billed and issued in the same country.

For example, if your Microsoft account region is the US, to purchase in the US marketplace you need a card from a bank in the US.
    Please be aware that cards from other countries, even with international use enabled, will not be accepted.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  5. Oni Soni Win User

ok. it's a pity :(
    Thank you for answer anyway, good day.
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Region Change is it allowed?

I can change Region in my dashboard - I don´t mean the Region of my Gamertag !
Thema:

1. Purchase "Gamertag Change" service in Ukraine don`t work. - Similar Threads - Purchase Gamertag Change

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. the gamertag change purchase went through but my gamertag isnt changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    the gamertag change purchase went through but my gamertag isnt changed: I bought change gamertag and microsoft showed that the purchase went through but the change name page didnt show gamertag changed sucessfully and i created another account but it said the the...
  6. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d
  7. I Purchased a Gamertag change and it did not change my tag to what I wanted, it remained...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Purchased a Gamertag change and it did not change my tag to what I wanted, it remained...: I simply purchased a service that was not provided correctly and would like my $13 back or for my name to change correctly to what I wanted. cbaa5c95-65fe-499c-a2ba-403eef43055f
  8. How long does it take for your gamertag to change after purchase?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for your gamertag to change after purchase?: I purchased a new gamertag last night, assuming it would change immediately. Microsoft sure had no trouble charging me the $9.99 immediately. But my gamertag remains the same....
  9. Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Purchase Gamertag Change: I cannot purchase the Gamertag change, this error keeps occurring please help. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that again Something happened on our...
  10. Gamertag Purchased But Not Showing Up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Purchased But Not Showing Up: I have purchased a new Xbox gamertag and the purchase shows in my Microsoft history. It has been almost 48 hours now and the new gamertag still doesn't appear in any of the games I am playing. How...