PURCHASE ERROR on WATCH AD for TICKETS, etc.

Discus and support PURCHASE ERROR on WATCH AD for TICKETS, etc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried for at least 4 days to watch the ads for TICKETS and COINS in Microsoft BINGO. I continuously receive the below ERROR... Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pfd0511, Dec 7, 2016.

1. pfd0511
    pfd0511 Guest

I have tried for at least 4 days to watch the ads for TICKETS and COINS in Microsoft BINGO. I continuously receive the below ERROR... Please help. Thank you.

PURCHASE ERROR

Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been canceled. Please try again later.

:)

pfd0511, Dec 7, 2016
  2. jwarner4
    jwarner4 Guest
    Microsoft Bingo Issue

Have not been able to retrieve my daily Free tickets and Coins for weeks. I click on "Watch Ad" and get message "Purchase error Your purchase can not be completed at this moment; It has been cancelled. Please try again later. Like I say this error has been
    going on for several weeks.

jwarner4, Dec 7, 2016
  3. Microsoft Bingo Daily Free Coins & Free Tickets Still Not Working

Hello,

16 days ago I posted to support the free coins and free tickets are not working. I know you need to watch an ad to get the free coins and tickets but the ad won't play and I keep getting purchase error. This has been happening on and off for the past number
    of years. Can you please fix this so it works right!

VegasTundra67, Dec 7, 2016
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Watching ad for coin/tickets

Hey there FSU1197,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. SmearyPrune3 Win User

Microsoft Bingo Free Tickets and Coins

Contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Thanks, but I tried that. I was with Support for two hours and they could not fix the problem even after I let them use Remote Assist.

I can PURCHASE the tickets or coins but the ads will not load for the free ones. I get Purchase Error within a second of clicking on Watch Ad.

This has been going on for two weeks now. :mad:
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Cant watch ads for coins or tickets

Hey again, thanks for your patience. We believe this issue is now resolved. Please check again and let us know if you're still seeing the issue.

Thanks!
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out, we have passed this information along to the proper teams who are taking a look at it. Please keep an eye in the game and let us know if you're seeing any changes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  8. DebsBoletis Win User

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out, we have passed this information along to the proper teams who are taking a look at it. Please keep an eye in the game and let us know if you're seeing any changes!

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
    Still the same problem! From what I can read, other people have the same problem!
Thema:

1. PURCHASE ERROR on WATCH AD for TICKETS, etc. - Similar Threads - PURCHASE ERROR WATCH

2. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  3. I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...: have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account on Microsoft store,Xbox app etc ,all updated windows 95a415ea-b293-4174-bc84-8d0de9b83490
  4. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...: When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052
  5. Error when purchasing xbox developer mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when purchasing xbox developer mode.: Whenever i try to purchase developer mode it keeps saying something went wrong and when i try to contact support on the website because it gives me the option to do so whenever the error pops up...
  6. forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...: every time i open it just says that error code ec5500f7-f175-447d-b5dc-2bf85e33d953
  7. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4
  8. RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...

in XboX Insiders
    RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...: Despite doing what microsoft told me to do probably 20-30 times, the problem persisted, currently the game that I cannot download is Call of Duty: MWII, possibly because of being included in CoD...
  9. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  10. March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase: March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase 0c821d4a-65a5-4611-a227-02093d860827