purchase cancellation x-box one game

Discus and support purchase cancellation x-box one game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I by mistake got Killer Instinct Combo Breaker Pack and would like to cancel purchase. My account of Live: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kvilon, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Kvilon
    Kvilon Guest

I by mistake got Killer Instinct Combo Breaker Pack and would like to cancel purchase.

My account of Live: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Yours faithfully Evgeniy/

:)

Kvilon, Feb 27, 2014
  2. I can't download games with gold X Box One games in the Microsoft store page

Yes, I've gone to the website to download X Box One games to my library, but I cannot.

To clarify again, I don't have an X Box One console so I cannot install it. The message will say I don't have the required device.

I do have a one year gold membership, pre-paid card.

In the past, games with gold can allow me to add an X Box One game to my library even without an X Box One console. If I purchase an X Box One console, my free games with gold games will be in the library.

Now there is no option online to add the X Box One game to add to the account unless I own a X Box One console.

Hopefully, you can help further. If not, thanks for the reply anyways.

humble hero14, Feb 27, 2014
  3. TC Mist
    TC Mist Guest
    Purchasing an x-box game live downloads?

My son would like me to purchase a game for him and x-box game live downloads. My question is if i do this and then upgrade the x-box will I lose the game i purchased on x-box game live? Or, do I continue to play it on x-box live because I have account and
    the purchase is attached to my Windows ID?

TC Mist, Feb 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: