Purchase and content usage

Discus and support Purchase and content usage in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Purchase and content usage did u figure it out or sort it out yet, reason why i'm asking is I have the same prob. Give me a heads up... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by dougdancy, Dec 23, 2017.

1. dougdancy
    dougdancy Guest

did u figure it out or sort it out yet, reason why i'm asking is I have the same prob. Give me a heads up

:)

dougdancy, Dec 23, 2017
  2. Purchase and content usage

my xbox has been telling me that there is purchase and content usage down on your end but my brother has no problem with it on his xbox so whats up with that

AHarmfulPotato, Dec 23, 2017
  3. bhobg
    bhobg Guest

I'm having the same issue - I'm connected, I'm signed in to Xbox Live, but I can't play Destiny or Call of Duty, because they don't see the Xbox Live connection. (I couldn't even run IE to check Xbox Live's status - IE needs an Xbox Live token to run too,
    apparently.

I powered off the console, and on powering up I got an update that I have to install - hopefully the update fixes the problem?

bhobg, Dec 23, 2017
  4. Purchase and content usage

did u figure it out or sort it out yet, reason why i'm asking is I have the same prob. Give me a heads up

Ahniishnawbay18, Feb 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: