Purchase and content usage issues

Discus and support Purchase and content usage issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I literally can’t stay in a game for longer than 10 seconds it says my network is good that Xbox is having problems. I haven’t been able to play in 3... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Old_Contribution7142, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Purchase and content usage issues

I literally can’t stay in a game for longer than 10 seconds it says my network is good that Xbox is having problems. I haven’t been able to play in 3 days

submitted by /u/Old_Contribution7142
    [link] [comments]

/u/Old_Contribution7142, Dec 10, 2023
  2. slipknot6666995 Win User

Purchase and Content Usage Issue

I'm having problems getting online games with my Xbox live membership.keeps redirecting me to buy a membership?my xbox gold membership doesn't run out till February 2019?
  3. Simonfraser3 Win User

Would this also affect movies purchased in last couple of days?
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Purchase and content usage issue

Hey there

In theory the service alert for purachses shouldnt stop you playing games only buying them. However the alert is linked too purachses and content usage. If you own the game digtail then it is possable that the live service cant see that you own it due too
    the service issues.

Please do try power cycle you console by holding the power button for 10 seconds and turning back on. You can also try unpluging your router/modem and console for 5 mins. Then restarting the network wait 3 to 4 mins then restart the console. This will unsure
    you have a freash new connection too the service
  5. AwesomeNinja107 Win User

I just want to know when this will be fixed.

All I am trying to do is play forsaken.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

This is an issue on Microsoft's end. Microsoft has already deployed engineers to help restore the Xbox Live servers.

At the time of this post, the "Purchase and Content Usage" servers are currently "limited". I actually didn't notice until now, but I see that the affected date is set to "6/22/2018". I'm going to guess that whomever is in charge of updating the status page
    accidentally set the wrong date, because the servers were fine the other day (last I checked).

When "Purchase and Content Usage" is down, this typically affects buying digital games or even launching digitally-purchased content from your console. There is nothing you need to do except wait until Microsoft's engineers fix the problem.

You can get the latest server status here: https://xbox.com/status
Thema:

Purchase and content usage issues

1. Purchase and content usage issues - Similar Threads - Purchase content usage

2. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  3. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1
  4. When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?: When playing my games that I have downloaded it always makes me lag and so I went into the network settings and it came up saying that I’m experiencing the purchase and content usage.After that I...
  5. Purchase and content usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage: I have an Xbox series X I’ve tried to multiplayer on the new lords of the fallen game. It will not go through. I have tested my network. It comes back saying that my network is fine but there’s...
  6. MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...: A plane I have used in the past in MSFS is no longer in the list of available aircraft. When I look for it on the Marketplace I see this..."This content is already installed on your disk. purchase...
  7. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?: I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d
  8. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  9. Purchase and Content Usage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and Content Usage Issue: I need help. My network on my Xbox One is saying that my purchase and content usage is "experiencing issues." And i don't know what to do! d59a6569-16e8-4604-b595-57fb424bd851
  10. Purchase and Content Usage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase and Content Usage: Hallo all. Its been more than two weeks that my kids cant access or play Fortnight on their Xbox One. The Xbox states that that the following services is experiencing issues: Purchase and Content...