Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

Discus and support Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stephen Rees1, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

I haven't been able to play any online games

:)

Stephen Rees1, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Stephen Rees1 Win User

I'm unable to play online with friends, because the network tab on my xbox says that there are problems with purchase and content usage. I just want to know if there's a fix, or if the issue is actually being sorted by xbox.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Stephen my name is Oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

First of all i want to know more information about this problem to help you, let me know exactly with what service are you having this problem?

i will wait you
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hi again Stephen

Well currently there is a problem that several users are currently experiencing with Xbox. I'm not sure if this service issue has also somehow affected the service of playing online with friends.

This can be frustrating, but they are already working to fix it as soon as possible.
    You can see it here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

In the meantime, there are a few things you can do to try to fix the problem:

1) Restart your Xbox console.
    2) Unplug your Xbox console from the outlet for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
    3)Update your Xbox console to the latest version.

If you've tried these solutions and the issue persists, contact Xbox Customer Support for further assistance.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Sincerely,
    Oskayra
  5. Mitja Jeworek Win User

Gamerscore Leaderboard not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

Well, still not updating for me. Additionally, "purchase and content usage" is back again experiencing issues :-(
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

fix for the purchase and content usage

Hey TrainedRaptor95,

The service alert is up on our website, there is a
    notify me
    button on the Xbox website and it will let you know when the issue is resolved but I assure you we are working on it
Thema:

1. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix? - Similar Threads - Purchase content usage

2. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  3. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1
  4. When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?: When playing my games that I have downloaded it always makes me lag and so I went into the network settings and it came up saying that I’m experiencing the purchase and content usage.After that I...
  5. Purchase and content usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage: I have an Xbox series X I’ve tried to multiplayer on the new lords of the fallen game. It will not go through. I have tested my network. It comes back saying that my network is fine but there’s...
  6. MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...: A plane I have used in the past in MSFS is no longer in the list of available aircraft. When I look for it on the Marketplace I see this..."This content is already installed on your disk. purchase...
  7. Purchase and content usage issues

in XboX Insiders
    Purchase and content usage issues: I literally can’t stay in a game for longer than 10 seconds it says my network is good that Xbox is having problems. I haven’t been able to play in 3 days submitted by /u/Old_Contribution7142...
  8. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  9. Purchase and Content Usage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and Content Usage Issue: I need help. My network on my Xbox One is saying that my purchase and content usage is "experiencing issues." And i don't know what to do! d59a6569-16e8-4604-b595-57fb424bd851
  10. Purchase and Content Usage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase and Content Usage: Hallo all. Its been more than two weeks that my kids cant access or play Fortnight on their Xbox One. The Xbox states that that the following services is experiencing issues: Purchase and Content...