Purchaed GOW 4 but did not receive my 360 collection codes.

Discus and support Purchaed GOW 4 but did not receive my 360 collection codes. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Gears of War 4 around black Friday. There was a promotion going on where if you bought any Gears of War 4 game and redeemed the code by... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by sonynops3, Jan 27, 2017.

1. sonynops3
    sonynops3 Guest

I bought Gears of War 4 around black Friday. There was a promotion going on where if you bought any Gears of War 4 game and redeemed the code by December 31 you also got the Gears of War Xbox 360 collection. I have called multiple times about this all to
    no avail. I have still to this day not gotten any code or message for the 360 collection.

:)

sonynops3, Jan 27, 2017
  2. King1DaviD
    King1DaviD Guest
    Gears of War Xbox 360 Collection Promotion

Hi

I bought the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle (1TB) and redeemed my code for GOW4 on December 31.

Can I still receive the codes please for the

Gears of War Xbox 360 Collection promotion ?

If yes, when I will receive the codes for

gow, gow2, gow3, gow: Judgment ?

I really would appreciate it.

Thanks

Gamertag:

King1DaviD, Jan 27, 2017
  3. NSD THOR
    NSD THOR Guest
    Did not receive my gears of war 360 collection codes

I purchased gears of war 4 and did not receive my gears of war 360 collection codes. It has been past 10 business days. Thank you.

NSD THOR, Jan 27, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there!

Where did you purchase Gears of War 4? If you purchased a code, was the code redeemed on your account or a different account? The account that redeems that code would have received codes 7-10 days after redemption. If you still have the 25 digit redemption
    code handy, please private message it to me using the 'Message' option below this post so we can take an extra look!

Thanks for posting!

Mister Beep, Jan 30, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there!

Where did you purchase Gears of War 4? If you purchased a code, was the code redeemed on your account or a different account? The account that redeems that code would have received codes 7-10 days after redemption. If you still have the 25 digit redemption
    code handy, please private message it to me using the 'Message' option below this post so we can take an extra look!

Thanks for posting!
  6. BossVarun Win User

Bonus Gears of War 4 digital code (emailed 10 days post-purchase)

Hi,

Did anyone receive the GOW 4 digital code?

I just checked and the promotion date is now showing from November 22, 2018 to January 31, 2019. Does this mean that we will receive the code on 9th Feb instead of 9th Jan?
  7. theJOKEsonUson Win User

No legacy Gears of war codes Since I redeemed GOW4 UE code

I've have been waiting as well, I bought mine from the MS online store. I bought the 1 TB version but still have not received the codes for the legacy collection.

I also redeemed the code for the Gears of War 4 game.
    Same here. Still no codes. It states clearly on my card i am eligible for the gow 1,2&3.
  8. RadicalSheep811 Win User

1329479942 - Reference number - Missing Gears of War Ultimate Edition Codes for 2 & 4

Hi. I remember getting three separate codes. I did not enter them before I got a message on the message board on Xbox One saying "the codes your received are invalid." I then received a new code via the message board. When I entered the new code, it only
    downloaded GOW 3. So, are you able to send me the original codes for GOW 2 & 4 so that I can try to enter them? Thank you.
  9. GLantern1123 Win User

Gears 4 codes not working

I bought the digital ultimate edition of Gears 4 and I hav not received any codes for the 360 collection yet myself.
Thema:

1. Purchaed GOW 4 but did not receive my 360 collection codes. - Similar Threads - Purchaed GOW did

2. Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...: And yes. i checked for all the problems and my account isnt suspended and none of all of my cards are working so i dont understand why it wont let me. 9ddfea40-b12d-4c73-8262-9ec9f5fa24b0
  3. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  4. How to refund a incorrect purchas

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to refund a incorrect purchas: I was going to spend some money on grand theft auto five (xbox one) shark cards but I accidentally purchased the one for the series x and s. I tried to refund my purchas but I have used all my...
  5. My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.: Using as normal and shut down to pick up my friend from work. I came back an hour later and turned the XBOX on to the green XBOX splash screen. It would reset my XBOX after a moment. I tried to do...
  6. can´t play GOW 5 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    can´t play GOW 5 2 player: Hi, i want to play Gears Of War 5 with my brother. When he starts as a guest session it appers an error message saying that if he joins it will disable online functions. So we can´t not play horda...
  7. Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?: I really dig the GOW design and deal but unfortunately all retailers are sold out. Will they eventually have more in stock or is that the limit to the edition? Lol thanks in advance...
  8. ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5): I am unable to play GOW 5 as the recent update caused an error. I have tried all the posted solutions (hard reset, Uninstall, etc.). I have called the ISP provider who advised all is good. The...
  9. GoW 4 error code 0x00000193

in XBoX on Consoles
    GoW 4 error code 0x00000193: Happened to my brother last year, the consensus was it was account specific & there was a forum to post your GT and they'd fix it. Well, now i got it and i can't play horde or any online...
  10. Gow 3 playlists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gow 3 playlists: Same issue,freezes when it gets to downloading playlists.Tried multiple solutions from here and others,problem persists.No issues on other games or connectivity. ece0eae0-5b55-4af3-8e5a-f9d3c77f64ec