Puerto Rico Shows Up as A Different Currency even though It's USD How do i fix it?

Discus and support Puerto Rico Shows Up as A Different Currency even though It's USD How do i fix it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] So a while back (maybe a few months) i bought a 90$ Xbox Gift card. i had my account set to the island of puerto rico at the time and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Soul Sonic, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Soul Sonic
    Soul Sonic Guest

Puerto Rico Shows Up as A Different Currency even though It's USD How do i fix it?

Puerto Rico Shows Up as A Different Currency even though It's USD How do i fix it? [​IMG]

So a while back (maybe a few months) i bought a 90$ Xbox Gift card. i had my account set to the island of puerto rico at the time and i redeemed it. it says its a separate currency from the regular one even though puerto rico is an american island and it has the same usd, so i can't use that money on the microsoft store. how do i fix this?

:)

Soul Sonic, Sep 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: