Publishing games as Russian developer

Discus and support Publishing games as Russian developer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question. Can Russian developers publish games to Microsoft store and Xbox after starting war with Ukraine with ID@Xbox?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DM Legion, Aug 23, 2023.

1. DM Legion
    DM Legion Guest

Hello, I have a question.

Can Russian developers publish games to Microsoft store and Xbox after starting war with Ukraine with ID@Xbox?

:)

DM Legion, Aug 23, 2023
  2. DM Legion Win User

That’s why I asked this question on forum, I think troubles will be only with getting payment. Similar situation with Steam. You can publish game, but must have a bank account abroad
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello DM L how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

You can publish yes without problems.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

The independent advisors don't work for Microsoft so the info they get is most likely from scripts or google, I would contact Microsoft directly for accurate information.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

are you sure as sanctions are in place for russia.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Hello,

You should contact the relevant team to officially confirm this. Email id @ xbox.com (remove the spaces) or send them a DM on Twitter @ID_Xbox
Thema:

1. Publishing games as Russian developer - Similar Threads - Publishing games Russian

2. Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published

in XBoX on Windows
    Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published: Hi I have App 1 which was named as AppA. I changed it to APP HD. Even after publishing with new app name, the old name shows as Currently In Use. I want to delete this old name from App 1 and use...
  3. When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...: A year ago, we released a uwp application called "NARAKA+" on the xbox platform. At that time, we used oath2.0 to log in and authorize through...
  4. when publishing my game im gettint this error and want to know how to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when publishing my game im gettint this error and want to know how to fix it: every time i try and build my game i keep getting this Platform version launch Error Found: The high OS version validation detected the following errors: Cannot launch App Cannot launch App...
  5. Where can a guy with a video game idea but no programming exoerience go to get published?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can a guy with a video game idea but no programming exoerience go to get published?: I have an idea for a series of card games. Most card game submission reviewers say they are great games, but are a marketing nightmare. So I went to work on rhe marketing and thought the...
  6. How do I publish a Minecraft World so that others can play it without me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I publish a Minecraft World so that others can play it without me?: Is there a way to publish a Minecraft world? I created a world, and I want others to be able to enjoy it, for free. But I don't know how to share it with others, whether they are friends or...
  7. Can't publish anything in Looking for group (PC Game Bar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't publish anything in Looking for group (PC Game Bar): Whenever i try to publish anything to Looking for Group, it just says that there was an error in publishing, but it doesn't give me a code or anything, any idea of what could be causing this?...
  8. Publish Microsoft Solitaire game on Youtube - Copyright

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Publish Microsoft Solitaire game on Youtube - Copyright: Hi everyone, I love Microsoft Solitaire and I want to publish current and future games on Youtube. How can I contact Microsoft Solitaire Developers to ask for publishing Microsoft Solitaire...
  9. 0x8015DC12 Error on game I wish to publish.

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8015DC12 Error on game I wish to publish.: Hello, I have a game ready to public and have followed all the tutorials for setting up the xbox live unity plugin. Keep getting error code 0x8015DC12 when trying to log in. Done everything...
  10. How do I publish my game in Unity onto the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I publish my game in Unity onto the Microsoft Store?: Like what are the steps I gotta take in order to do this. e0f3fb8f-fa29-4b2f-86e1-1199ae92fb5d