Publish Microsoft Solitaire game on Youtube - Copyright

Discus and support Publish Microsoft Solitaire game on Youtube - Copyright in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I love Microsoft Solitaire and I want to publish current and future games on Youtube. How can I contact Microsoft Solitaire Developers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Afif Mneimneh, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Publish Microsoft Solitaire game on Youtube - Copyright

Hi everyone,

I love Microsoft Solitaire and I want to publish current and future games on Youtube.

How can I contact Microsoft Solitaire Developers to ask for publishing Microsoft Solitaire Gameplay on Youtube?

:)

Afif Mneimneh, Jun 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Afif

You could try asking them submitting a ticket here, open it as a general question:
    https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

Hope it helps, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. Hellhog Win User

Battlefield 2143 trailer!

Although I don't agree with SOPA. A vid released by the Publisher is not going to be blocked because they aren't going to make a copyright claim on something they released as a form of advertisement. As a matter of fact, Publishers already make copyright
    claims on youtube when something is released ahead of time and someone else posts it. Once the Publisher is ready to post it, they don't care who has it, they just want as many people to see it as possible.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Youtube Copyright???

Hi PretaxJester162 -

Thanks for the help! We appreciate help so feel free to check out the more recent threads to assist in as this thread is 2+ years old.

Thanks for understanding!
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

Xbox backwards compatibility

Because Microsoft makes the decision on whether a publisher/developer can or can't charge anything for their copyrighted work.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Battlefield 2143 trailer!

[quote user="Hellhog"]

Although I don't agree with SOPA. A vid released by the Publisher is not going to be blocked because they aren't going to make a copyright claim on something they released as a form of advertisement. As a matter of fact,
    Publishers already make copyright claims on youtube when something is released ahead of time and someone else posts it. Once the Publisher is ready to post it, they don't care who has it, they just want as many people to see it as
    possible.

[/quote]

I find it amazing how these movie studios and record companies complain about their material being stolen, has any of them realized its the employees of these companies that release copyrighted material?
Thema:

1. Publish Microsoft Solitaire game on Youtube - Copyright - Similar Threads - Publish Microsoft Solitaire

2. Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published

in XBoX on Windows
    Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published: Hi I have App 1 which was named as AppA. I changed it to APP HD. Even after publishing with new app name, the old name shows as Currently In Use. I want to delete this old name from App 1 and use...
  3. When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...: A year ago, we released a uwp application called "NARAKA+" on the xbox platform. At that time, we used oath2.0 to log in and authorize through...
  4. Publishing games as Russian developer

in XBoX on Windows
    Publishing games as Russian developer: Hello, I have a question. Can Russian developers publish games to Microsoft store and Xbox after starting war with Ukraine with ID@Xbox? 08e436bb-ac87-4b89-ab8d-946dfb1ef072
  5. when publishing my game im gettint this error and want to know how to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when publishing my game im gettint this error and want to know how to fix it: every time i try and build my game i keep getting this Platform version launch Error Found: The high OS version validation detected the following errors: Cannot launch App Cannot launch App...
  6. Where can a guy with a video game idea but no programming exoerience go to get published?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can a guy with a video game idea but no programming exoerience go to get published?: I have an idea for a series of card games. Most card game submission reviewers say they are great games, but are a marketing nightmare. So I went to work on rhe marketing and thought the...
  7. How do I publish a Minecraft World so that others can play it without me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I publish a Minecraft World so that others can play it without me?: Is there a way to publish a Minecraft world? I created a world, and I want others to be able to enjoy it, for free. But I don't know how to share it with others, whether they are friends or...
  8. Can I still publish games on the XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still publish games on the XBOX 360: I was wondering if it was still possible to publish games to the XBOX 360. I know the last title for the XBOX 360 came out in 2019, but I never saw any announcements discontinuing publishing for...
  9. How do I publish my game in Unity onto the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I publish my game in Unity onto the Microsoft Store?: Like what are the steps I gotta take in order to do this. e0f3fb8f-fa29-4b2f-86e1-1199ae92fb5d
  10. Microsoft should publish Shenmue III.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft should publish Shenmue III.: What Shenmue did right was immerse you in a world, making you forget you were sitting on a couch. You felt like you had actually visited Japan, and Hong Kong. Think of Shenmue as the original...