PUBG on Xbox One Fat : Leaning left disables the sprint .

Discus and support PUBG on Xbox One Fat : Leaning left disables the sprint . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi , I don't known if I was pretty clear on the title but I am facing an issue while playing Pubg on Xbox One Fat : If the sprint is enabled and I aim... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David 365, May 17, 2023.

1. David 365
    David 365 Guest

Hi , I don't known if I was pretty clear on the title but I am facing an issue while playing Pubg on Xbox One Fat :

If the sprint is enabled and I aim with LT and press the L3 button to lean left , it does disable or enable the sprint like a kind of conflict . I get the issue on my both controllers and the issue is still there since last year (started playing) after a many xbox resetings and Pubg deletes and redownloads . I just want to know is the issue is general or if I am the only one facing it and what I can do to solve the problem . Please help me . Thanks .

:)

David 365, May 17, 2023
  2. David 365 Win User

Hello David, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this unexpected issue with PUBG on your Xbox one
    Here in the Microsoft community forums I haven't see an issue like yours recently

I was not able to find something like this in the official PUBG support website.
    In this situation I recommend to contact PUBG support to see if this is a known issue or not
    https://xboxsupport.pubg.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Thanks but I already sent a ticket to the Pubg Support . I posted this here hoping that anyone could help me .
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello David, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this unexpected issue with PUBG on your Xbox one
    Here in the Microsoft community forums I haven't see an issue like yours recently

I was not able to find something like this in the official PUBG support website.
    In this situation I recommend to contact PUBG support to see if this is a known issue or not
    https://xboxsupport.pubg.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  4. David 365 Win User

5. WattyNuela Win User

6. Rick sanchez_454 Win User

Why wont my keybinds work on the paddles on the elite series 2 controller

I play a ton of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege and in that game, you are required to press 2 keys to do one action hip-fire leaning, the keys are Q+A for lean left and E+D for lean right you need to press these at the same time to perform this action, please help
Thema:

1. PUBG on Xbox One Fat : Leaning left disables the sprint . - Similar Threads - PUBG Fat Leaning

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. Why does my mouse change colors when i die in PUBG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mouse change colors when i die in PUBG: Whenever I die in PUBG my mouse decides to change colors. It doesn't do it for any other game except PUBG. I have tried reinstalling it, verifying the files and all that stuff, but nothing. I...
  4. Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x: I mean Xbox is the most powerfull console in the world and support some very big game in split screen, like warzone they just need to finish it, but why not pubg I mean is there a reason?...
  5. I have Intel i7 11800H and 3050ti, when i play PUBG at ultra settings my laptop crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Intel i7 11800H and 3050ti, when i play PUBG at ultra settings my laptop crashes...: i71800H Hp Victus with 3050ti. d440341e-c959-4ee3-96fb-b282b0e35f4f
  6. Mic donsnt work on pubg unless i start a party

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic donsnt work on pubg unless i start a party: Okay so I plug in my mic into my controller on the screen it shows the microphone next to my picture but it's crossed out and nobody can hear me I can hear them but they can't hear me I cannot...
  7. How do play PUBG in local co op /split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do play PUBG in local co op /split screen?: we have looked online and most sources say it works. Even the game details say it supports local co op. However when we try , the 2nd controller thinks player 1 has both controllers and won't...
  8. Playing pubg when I open settings I only get about 6 items used to be at least 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing pubg when I open settings I only get about 6 items used to be at least 20...: Playing pubg when I open settings I only get 6items there should be at least 20 options what can I do I uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same this started a last update....
  9. Why playing pubg on my xbox x uses 350 mb for one hour gameplay while having 4k/hdr...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why playing pubg on my xbox x uses 350 mb for one hour gameplay while having 4k/hdr...: Am wondering why every hour of playing pubg on my xbox x uses around 350 mb per hour while on ps4 pro used to consume max 60 mb. I have hdr/4k and chats disabled and still 350 mb per hour is too...
  10. I have deleted the game, PUBG, that the "xhunter1.sys" driver was being used for, now can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have deleted the game, PUBG, that the "xhunter1.sys" driver was being used for, now can I...: [img] [img] Can I get rid of the driver now? Or should I keep it and keep windows 10? b3cb46e2-88d9-47e7-ad56-a87c95c57e6a