PSN and Microsoft account linking: part 2

Discus and support PSN and Microsoft account linking: part 2 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About a few months ago I asked a question about the problem about when my PSN account would not unlink my deleted Microsoft account, someone from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by E_454, May 20, 2023.

1. E_454
    E_454 Guest

About a few months ago I asked a question about the problem about when my PSN account would not unlink my deleted Microsoft account, someone from Microsoft said to check the Apps and Services that have access to my data thing or something, I didn't see anything Minecraft or PSN related, I forgot to reply, so later they locked the post.

Today I went on Minecraft Dungeons and tried linking my Microsoft account to it again, and no surprise, it said "This account is already linked to a Microsoft account, please sign in with.." then it shows my old Xbox username, even though my old account is deleted.

I went on the Minecraft for Playstation FAQ and it said that linking will be impossible on March 14 or something.. so oh well I guess I need to live with this

I'm more of a PC guy now so I don't find this a big deal

(If you are still reading thank you for taking the time to read this!!)

:)

E_454, May 20, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

About a few months ago I asked a question about the problem about when my PSN account would not unlink my deleted Microsoft account, someone from Microsoft said to check the Apps and Services that have access to my data thing or something, I didn't see anything Minecraft or PSN related, I forgot to reply, so later they locked the post.

Today I went on Minecraft Dungeons and tried linking my Microsoft account to it again, and no surprise, it said "This account is already linked to a Microsoft account, please sign in with.." then it shows my old Xbox username, even though my old account is deleted.

I went on the Minecraft for Playstation FAQ and it said that linking will be impossible on March 14 or something.. so oh well I guess I need to live with this

I'm more of a PC guy now so I don't find this a big deal

(If you are still reading thank you for taking the time to read this!!)
    Even if you could unlink your old deleted Microsoft account you wouldn't be able to link a different one if thats what you are trying to do.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Thank you for sharing the information. It seems the only best option and last resort is to make sure your Minecraft account is unlinked from your old Microsoft account by submitting a ticket request to the game developer Mojang as they can unlink Minecraft accounts from their server database with no problem.

You can submit a ticket request here on this link:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

After submitting the request, you will receive an update from Mojang within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  4. Benicio Borgatto Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

im stuck in this part , i didnt linked my microsoft account in any other psn account , also in microsoft website says that no one has acess to my info
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

linked microsoft and PSN account

You will need to remember the information to access the account on your playstation
  6. marmite8 Win User

linked microsoft and PSN account

Okay that must be the problem then, thanks for the help and the immediate responses it’s appreciated.
Thema:

1. PSN and Microsoft account linking: part 2 - Similar Threads - PSN Microsoft account

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?: Sorry, not Xbox but I don't know what microsoft account is linked to my PSN account and I can't make a new one. There's only one account I can think of that I could have linked but I keep getting...
  4. How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account: I need to unlink the microsoft account associated with my psn account ( a family members kid logged into my playstation and linked their microsoft account to my playstation account without asking)...
  5. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  6. Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?: I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I don’t know what Microsoft account it’s linked...
  7. How do I locate the Microsoft account attached to my PSN ID?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I locate the Microsoft account attached to my PSN ID?: I’ve been trying to log into Minecraft with my Microsoft account but it says I’ve logged in with a previous account. However, I can’t find this account. Please help!...
  8. Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN: I wanted to play minecraft on a different account, since my original one is still a child account and there are many features locked (such as online gaming). My parents are currently not able to...
  9. how to i deassociate a hacked microsoft account to a psn?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to i deassociate a hacked microsoft account to a psn?: i got hacked a few months ago, they changed the email and i can't login, i tried putting a new microsoft account to my psn but i can't, is there another way? bfc9a422-c9f9-454d-a89a-db96a1b22993
  10. If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to...: If I'm unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PSN, then how was I able to randomly link a wrong one? I have only ever used one Microsoft account for Minecraft on PS4 and now PS5, it...