PS5 keeps signing me out my Microsoft account on minecraft

Discus and support PS5 keeps signing me out my Microsoft account on minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I close and reopen the minecraft I have to sign back into my Microsoft account every time b9c643bf-b81e-4254-b132-8118868f5085 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ethan Milbury, Jun 18, 2023.

1. PS5 keeps signing me out my Microsoft account on minecraft

When I close and reopen the minecraft I have to sign back into my Microsoft account every time

:)

Ethan Milbury, Jun 18, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hi Ethan Milbury,

Thank you for your prompt response.

We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved and everything has been sorted out. If you have other concern related to Xbox product and services in the future, feel free to create a new thread to discuss and we are more than happy to help.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Best regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Ethan Milbury,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that your concern is in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team. Let us help you how to get there.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to share the information we've got from the game developer support team that suggest what to do when you are to re-enter your credentials every time you close and reopen the game. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the PlayStation home screen.
    • Select “Settings” from the menu.
    • Select “Account Management”.
    • Select “Sign In”.
    • Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.
    • Check the box next to “Stay Signed In” if it is not already checked.
    • Select “Sign In”.

Additionally, try cleaning up your cached account tokens via the following steps:

• In Launcher click "Settings"
    • Click the "Accounts" tab
    • Click the "Advanced Options" option at the bottom to open it
    • Click the "Clean up cached account tokens" option

For your reference, see: Minecraft Launcher Troubleshooting FAQ | Minecraft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Ethan Milbury Win User

I don't see a "accounts management" setting anywhere in the settings menu

Edit: this seems to of fixed itself in the 1.20.1 update
  5. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  6. iTsFx Win User

I was having problems with my account so I signed in with a new Microsoft account now I can't get back onto my old one on minecraft. I am on ps5.

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you signed in with a new Microsoft account on your PS5, you will not be able to access your old Minecraft account that was linked to your previous Microsoft account.

To access your old Minecraft account, you will need to sign in to your PS5 with your old Microsoft account credentials. If you cannot remember your password, you can try to reset it using the Microsoft Account Recovery page.

If you are still unable to access your old Minecraft account, you may need to contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account or link your new Microsoft account to your old Minecraft account.
Thema:

1. PS5 keeps signing me out my Microsoft account on minecraft - Similar Threads - PS5 keeps signing

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  4. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  5. Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ps5 controller connects via Bluetooth and disconnects immediately after: I used this controller for a month now, it worked great, and it still does if i plug it in with a cable, but out of the blue today it decided to stop working as it did usually. I tried basically...
  6. How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5: Hello, I’m having an issue with my controllers connecting to the ps5. I have 2 ps5 controllers and 1 ps4 controller. All controllers work fine, nothing is wrong with it. However, after a certain...
  7. Why does my xbox controller keep randomly disconnecting? I have both Xbox series x and PS5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox controller keep randomly disconnecting? I have both Xbox series x and PS5...: Why does my xbox controller keep randomly disconnecting? I have both Xbox series x and PS5 and I've noticed that with PS5's Bluetooth controller connection, this error has not occurred. BTW, I...
  8. My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out.: My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out after I close the app or leave the game and when I try to log back in it gives me error after error saying that I’m not signing into my linked account when...
  9. I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...: I need help getting my old Microsoft account on my ps5 249b70c1-a9c2-47ae-a076-cbb1873533c9
  10. Minecraft PS5 keep logging me off my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS5 keep logging me off my Microsoft account.: Hello, I'm writing this post because I have an issue with the PS5 version of Minecraft Bedrock. Every time I restart the game, I'm forced to log in my Microsoft account, and all of my settings,...