PS5 Controller not registering at all

Discus and support PS5 Controller not registering at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently bought a PS5 controller, which I have bought an official PlayStation cable for. However, it won't pair with my PC and I am not sure why.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 4404ThBo16, Jun 7, 2023.

1. 4404ThBo16
    4404ThBo16 Guest

So I recently bought a PS5 controller, which I have bought an official PlayStation cable for. However, it won't pair with my PC and I am not sure why. I have 6 different USB ports with the same problem, and they all work with other cables. I know that the PS5 controller or the cable I bought is not broken because I have a separate laptop that works fine with the same cable and controller with no issues. Both computers are Windows 11. It seems that the process was the same as connecting a PS4 Controller which I have previously been using but I have been unsuccessful with the PS5 controller.

I have no idea why it's not working. Can anybody help me? I will be happy to respond to any questions.

:)

4404ThBo16, Jun 7, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: