PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

Discus and support PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aut0_Ph0bic, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Aut0_Ph0bic
    Aut0_Ph0bic Guest

every time I attempt to log into the account it says

"We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later.

Error code: Drowned"

I wait a few days and then try it again, but it just refuses to work.

:)

Aut0_Ph0bic, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to log into your account on Minecraft for PS4. For this concern, we recommend you to reach out to the game support about the error code: Drowned. This could mean that you need to do something for your account or game data for which, the steps should be provided by the game support.

Please reach out to them through this link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

it wont let me log into minecraft on my ps4

Hi Reeceysausage, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you using the same PSN account with the same Microsoft account?

You can only link one PSN account to one Minecraft account, if you disconnect it, you won't be able to link another PSN account to it.

I took this from the Minecraft site:

"WARNING: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account that made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

For more information, you can use this link: help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJ5HE05XVRKTBP5BN1WCT
  4. Yukitowolf Win User

Crossplay with PS4

I have ps4 and my microsoft acount wont link to minecraft i had it linked and it updateed and now it wont let me sign in with my microsoft account it just tells me we tried to sign you in to your microsoft account but somthing went wrong what do i do?
  5. Bronson Edgar Win User

Why won’t minecraft let me sign into Microsoft

HI,

I previously had Minecraft on a xbox 1 and was logged into my Microsoft account on xbox. However, I have now switched to ps4 and it will not let me sign in because my account is logged onto my xbox, how can I fix this?
  6. NicSheppard Win User

Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the
    email for my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    [​IMG]
    This is a know problem that mojans been working on. Did you happen to try to link to the ps4 bedrock version

No, I didn't link to the ps4 bedrock edition. However my account is linked to the Xbox One bedrock version.
Thema:

1. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft. - Similar Threads - PS4 Wont let

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  4. Wont get invite from ps4 players on pc when they invite me help

in XBoX on Windows
    Wont get invite from ps4 players on pc when they invite me help: so me and friends play minecraft and they invite on minecraft were added and everything they have microsoft accounts and they invite me and i never get the invite unless its a lucky day and i do...
  5. Why wont the xbox one x my friend own cross platform play with my ps4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont the xbox one x my friend own cross platform play with my ps4?: I have no issue inviting him and I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4. He is the one having the issues. He says his settings are set up and we are friends on microsoft. It will not show...
  6. ps4 new minecraft wont let me play with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ps4 new minecraft wont let me play with my friends: Mine craft doesn't let me play with my friends in new version only old and my other friend doesn't have old 102320fb-d2a1-489b-bbe4-9abe263a4fc7
  7. PS4 Minecraft wont let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Minecraft wont let me sign in: Trying to play with my cross platform friends, going onto my world and it has the usual “oops your minecraft account was logged out go to main menu...” When i press the sign into your microsoft...
  8. Ps4- Account unlink wont work for Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4- Account unlink wont work for Minecraft: So i had my microsoft account linked to my step dads playstation account becuase it was the only account i used but recently i made a new playstation account thats mine and ive tried unlinking my...
  9. Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft: When I try to sign in to my microsoft account the game would say that it cant log in to ps4 minecraft a398d553-b249-4c2c-966e-2e18ccb1e248
  10. Minecraft on ps4 wont let me use microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on ps4 wont let me use microsoft account: The new update is out on ps4 and i figured id link my Microsoft account. For some reason it says its link to a different account but this is the only one i use. Idk if its because its also on my...