ps4 new minecraft wont let me play with my friends

Discus and support ps4 new minecraft wont let me play with my friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mine craft doesn't let me play with my friends in new version only old and my other friend doesn't have old 102320fb-d2a1-489b-bbe4-9abe263a4fc7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ffredff_619, Oct 21, 2020.

1. ffredff_619
    ffredff_619 Guest

Mine craft doesn't let me play with my friends in new version only old and my other friend doesn't have old

:)

ffredff_619, Oct 21, 2020
  2. glitterpillar Win User

New survival world, ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!

Add me new to minecraft and all my friends have ps4s add me
  3. LukeyBoii94 Win User

Friends list / Settings not working 'Error'

i am currently not able to see my friends list at all so i am trying to play minecraft with a friend but because of this it wont let me any solutions? keeps happening
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

it wont let me log into minecraft on my ps4

Hi Reeceysausage, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you using the same PSN account with the same Microsoft account?

You can only link one PSN account to one Minecraft account, if you disconnect it, you won't be able to link another PSN account to it.

I took this from the Minecraft site:

"WARNING: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account that made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

For more information, you can use this link: help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJ5HE05XVRKTBP5BN1WCT
  5. jamie-leighparker Win User

minecraft and ps4 to microsoft

having trouble signing in to Microsoft on minecarft PS4 anyone can figure it out. trying to do cross platform
    on Minecraft it wont let me log in or anything on the new update how do I sort it out please
  6. DeathRider241 Win User

Can't join parties or use private chat functions since latest update.

For some reson it wont let me join my friends party and it wont let me join any game we play
Thema:

1. ps4 new minecraft wont let me play with my friends - Similar Threads - ps4 minecraft wont

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  6. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.: every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later....
  7. PS4 Minecraft wont let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Minecraft wont let me sign in: Trying to play with my cross platform friends, going onto my world and it has the usual “oops your minecraft account was logged out go to main menu...” When i press the sign into your microsoft...
  8. Ps4- Account unlink wont work for Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4- Account unlink wont work for Minecraft: So i had my microsoft account linked to my step dads playstation account becuase it was the only account i used but recently i made a new playstation account thats mine and ive tried unlinking my...
  9. Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft: When I try to sign in to my microsoft account the game would say that it cant log in to ps4 minecraft a398d553-b249-4c2c-966e-2e18ccb1e248
  10. Minecraft on ps4 wont let me use microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on ps4 wont let me use microsoft account: The new update is out on ps4 and i figured id link my Microsoft account. For some reason it says its link to a different account but this is the only one i use. Idk if its because its also on my...