PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem

Discus and support PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have purchased Minecraft on my playstation 4 but when I go to sign into Minecraft it says that I need to buy it and when I go to the screen there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adrian Sharman, Jun 20, 2023.

1. PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem

I have purchased Minecraft on my playstation 4 but when I go to sign into Minecraft it says that I need to buy it and when I go to the screen there is nothing there because I already have

:)

Adrian Sharman, Jun 20, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

That seems like a PS game license issue

Have you tried and contact them?
  3. TryHardTimmy42 Win User

ps4 minecraft login problems

I've already tried that and it sadly didn't work. Thanks for the suggestion though.
  4. Raizo742 Win User

What files do you have to delete?
  5. TryHardTimmy42 Win User

After lots and lots of research and seeing multiple people say deleting some save files will fix it, I got desperate and tried it. It worked!! But you have to do it every time you start the app.
  6. MindOfTim Win User

I'm by no means an 3xpert with playstation but if it was me then next I would do the usual restart router and also i would remove my account from the console, do a full restart of the console (again) and then add the account back to the console and see
    if that makes any difference
Thema:

1. PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem - Similar Threads - PS4 Minecraft Microsoft

2. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  3. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  4. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  5. If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...: I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4 for minecraft and i do not want it anymore and i'd very much like to connect a new one to it but you cannot just switch them because it is for some...
  6. How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?: I've been trying to unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 minecraft account, even tho i go to settings, profile, unlink, etc, but when i try to log another account, it says "another account is...
  7. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  8. How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?: I have a problem I can't seem to get fixed. I have purchased a lot of Minecraft worlds/skins through the PS4 for my son. About a year into playing Minecraft, my wanted to try playing online with a...
  9. minecraft ps4 is connected to my deleted old nonexistent microsoft account what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft ps4 is connected to my deleted old nonexistent microsoft account what should I do?: I have deleted my old microsoft account a long time ago and Minecraft on my ps4 is linked to that nonexistent microsoft account and now I am unable to play Minecraft on my ps4. I understand that...
  10. minecraft microsoft log in ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft microsoft log in ps4: I haven't been able to log in to minecraft with my microsoft account for months now on ps4. Every time i go to remoteconnect it gives me an internal server error whenever i try to log in with my...