Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.

Discus and support Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cannot disconnect my old microsoft account from my ps4 as i have forgot my password for it. is there any way i can unlink it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by theaamirite, Jul 5, 2022.

1. theaamirite
    theaamirite Guest

i cannot disconnect my old microsoft account from my ps4 as i have forgot my password for it. is there any way i can unlink it?

:)

theaamirite, Jul 5, 2022
  2. theaamirite Win User

also forgot to add: i also forgot my email password so it is not possible to reset my old microsoft password
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, theaamirite. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you forgot both your Microsoft account email and password, you can try to recover it. But be aware that you can unlink your Microsoft account from your PS4 account (if you recover it) but you will not be able to link any other Microsoft account to the PS4 account.

When you link a Microsoft account to a PS4 account, the PS4 account will never be able to link to another Microsoft account, only to the original one if unlinked in the future.

Knowing that, if you want to try to recover your Microsoft account, please let me know so I can give you the proper steps.

Feel free to ask back any question you might have and let me know how it goes.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

Hello Noah, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

To unlink your Microsoft account from an old PS4 account, you will need to follow these steps:

On your PS4, go to the Settings menu.

Navigate to the Account Management section and select "Account Information."

Choose "Sign-In ID (Your Email Address)" and enter the email address associated with your old PS4 account.

Provide the password for your old PS4 account.

Once signed in, go to the Account Management menu again and select "Link with Other Services."

Look for the option to unlink or disconnect the Microsoft account. The exact wording may vary, but it should be clear that you're unlinking the account.

Follow the prompts to complete the process and confirm the unlinking of your Microsoft account.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Microsoft account is optional and not required to play Minecraft on PS4:tm:. It's a free account that you can use to log into a device. It allows Minecraft players on PS4:tm: to play with others on non-PS4:tm: devices such as iOS, Android, Xbox One, Switch and Windows 10.

A Microsoft account also allows portability of your purchases from Marketplace (non-PS4 devices) or Minecraft Store (PS4) to other devices and platforms. To create a new Microsoft account, go to:

account.microsoft.com

Note Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:tm: Network account, it cannot be unlinked without losing access to rights and Minecoins on other platforms.

Please note that the account must have an Xbox Social Profile.

if the problem persists, Unlink the Microsoft Account from the game and relink as shown below:

Start Minecraft and go to Settings > Profile;

Select Unlink Microsoft Account;

Check the three checkboxes to confirm that the account cannot access the Store, use cross-play and continue;

Select Unlink;

When the "Unlink Successfully" box appears, go back and sign in with your Microsoft account again.

If you are still not successful:

Logout All Devices to which the account has been connected;

Completely turn off all devices;

Just use the console and try to log into Minecraft with your Microsoft Account.
  6. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
Thema:

1. Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account. - Similar Threads - Ps4 minecraft forgot

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  4. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  5. I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a PS4 and I forgot my Microsoft account for Minecraft. I’m using v 1.20 . Do you know...: I forgot the Microsoft Account linked with my PSN account. 5b9b41d5-f6b0-42e1-8f70-7d74886076ff
  6. I forgot the email to my Minecraft on ps4.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email to my Minecraft on ps4.: I'm trying to login to my Minecraft account, but I seem to have forgot the email to it. I tried all the emails I think it could be. Is there any way to find the email because I would probably know...
  7. I forgot the email I used for my ps4 Minecraft how do I recover my email NOT username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email I used for my ps4 Minecraft how do I recover my email NOT username: The I lost the email I used for Minecraft I’m really ticked off because everytime I try to play Minecraft the same things happen. 1. It logs me out 2. I can’t get the right account because it’s...
  8. I forgot my Microsoft email and password for Minecraft Ps4 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my Microsoft email and password for Minecraft Ps4 edition: I forgot my Microsoft email and password for Minecraft Ps4 edition. I wanted to play minecraft again after a long time, but I'm no longer logged in and I don't know my email and password anymore....
  9. Forgot email for Minecraft Microsoft account on PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot email for Minecraft Microsoft account on PS4: How hard is it to get in contact with someone at Microsoft.... Jeez. I don't own an Xbox, I own a PS4 and my daughter plays Minecraft online with her friends. She accidentally signed out of her...
  10. Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4: linked Microsoft Account forgot: I don't remember my Microsoft i linked on my psn so i can't login anymore what can i do????? 4e5f1d63-c0d3-4d2c-9fdf-4a0a6baacf96