Ps4 controller don't connect to pc

Discus and support Ps4 controller don't connect to pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I plugged ps4 controller in pc and its working until i put controller on table or same position the it disconnected any solution... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aleks Gerhold, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Ps4 controller don't connect to pc

I plugged ps4 controller in pc and its working until i put controller on table or same position the it disconnected any solution

:)

Aleks Gerhold, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Aleks, possibly there is some error with the control, friend.

But, we don't have the knowledge to analyze the control in question.

For more assertive information about it, I advise you to contact Sony, the controller's owner, so that they can analyze it correctly for you.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. NonSportsGirl Win User

Xbox Controllers are completely unusable and built with a list of ergonomic design flaws, I'm going to sell my brand new Xbox One X and go back to PlayStation

There are adapters that let you connect a PS4 controller to the Xbox One and many third party peripheral manufacturers that make Xbox controllers shaped like the PS4.

An easier method though would to just connect your PS4 controller to your PC and play the Microsoft exclusives there.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

PS5 Controller not registering at all

my bad, it wont work with a cable, it use to for ps3 and ps4 controllers, it has to connect via Bluetooth on pc now.
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

How to connect ps4 controller to Disneyland Adventures?

6. IceStorm III Win User

What raw power are you getting with the One ?

I don't have to pick. I have both the PS4 and Xbox One pre-ordered. Exclusives will be on the consoles. PC for everything else that has controller support. For PC games that eschew controller support, probably Xbox One just for the user experience.
Thema:

1. Ps4 controller don't connect to pc - Similar Threads - Ps4 controller don't

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix ps5 controllers and ps4 controller from not connecting to ps5: Hello, I’m having an issue with my controllers connecting to the ps5. I have 2 ps5 controllers and 1 ps4 controller. All controllers work fine, nothing is wrong with it. However, after a certain...
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.

in XboX Insiders
    Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.: Comprei um controle paralelo de PS4 para jogar no celular pelo xCloud e afins. No entanto, os botões estão embaralhados; por exemplo, quando aperto o botão "X", ele corresponde como botão...
  6. How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?: Answer in title. How can i use PS4 controller with PC Gamepass games? DS4Windows isnt helping even with xbox 360 emulation. f80f36ef-95fa-46d4-a9f4-df4c9716716d
  7. Ps4 controller issue in Windows 11.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ps4 controller issue in Windows 11.: Windows 11 suddenly decided to not recognize my controller as a controller. Tried DS4Windows/Input Mapper. No controllers connected. Tried setup USB game controllers. The controller was not there....
  8. I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming: My controller has worked before but stopped working on chrome browser recently, it didn’t even work on safari 6d585cb6-db49-4a41-a218-030bade8b822
  9. Xbox App Not Detecting PS4 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App Not Detecting PS4 Controller: Hi, My PS4 controller is not being detected by the Xbox app on my PC, but it works normally when using xbox cloud on the Edge browser. I have tried updating the controller drivers, reinstalling...
  10. Cuphead not detecting ps4 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuphead not detecting ps4 controller: When I first bought the game like 2 years ago I had a laptop that cuphead detected the controller in, but now I switched to a desktop and for some reason it doesn't detect it now. Other games do...