προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ]

Discus and support προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; εχω προβλημα με την αναπαραγωγη dvd στο x-box s. Η ταινια αναπαραγεται με διακοπες(κοψιματα) και στιγμιαια εμφανιση χιονιων στην οθονη. μηπως μπορει... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ΜΩΥΣΗΣΚΩΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΙΔΗΣ, Dec 13, 2018.

1. προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ]

εχω προβλημα με την αναπαραγωγη dvd στο x-box s.

Η ταινια αναπαραγεται με διακοπες(κοψιματα) και στιγμιαια εμφανιση χιονιων στην οθονη.

μηπως μπορει καποιος να βοηθησει?

Εχω εγκαταστησει σωστα το προγραμμα blue-ray για την αναπαραγωγη δισκων.

Ευχαριστω.

[Translation - I'm having trouble with the DVD playback on the X-box S.

The film Anaparagetai with interruptions (cuts) and instant appearance of snow on the screen.

Could someone help?

I have egkatastisei the blue-ray program for Vollmer reproduction.

Thanks.]

:)

ΜΩΥΣΗΣΚΩΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΙΔΗΣ, Dec 13, 2018
  2. ΜΩΥΣΗΣΚΩΣΤ Win User

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to mention that the problem appears in the movie dvd and not in the game dvd.

As soon as I will follow your instructions I will let yoU know the results.

thanks again.
  3. ΜΩΥΣΗΣΚΩΣΤ Win User

Thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately I have made all the above instructions with no result.

The Dvd continue to play with white instant ineraptions as it is snowes.

Thank you for your reply.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

(๑ˆ◡ˆ๑)ノнёιιο!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been resolved. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Happy Gaming!(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Moysis,

After trying the attempted steps provided by Lance, our next suggestion will be to perform a
    soft factory reset while keeping games and apps:

Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or
    apps. This will save you from downloading or reinstalling the large game files.

Note: This will remove profiles, so be sure to keep all information for signing into any/all accounts.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  6. ΜΩΥΣΗΣΚΩΣΤ Win User

Dears

Thank you for your advice and help.

The problem has been resolved following your instructions.

Thank you again.
Thema:

1. προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ] - Similar Threads - προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη

2. XBOX ONE S Δεν εμφανίζεται τίποτα στην οθόνη [Translation - XBOX ONE S Nothing appears on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S Δεν εμφανίζεται τίποτα στην οθόνη [Translation - XBOX ONE S Nothing appears on...: Γεια σας, Δεν εμφανίζεται τίποτα στις 2 από τις οθόνες που δοκίμασα όταν συνδέω την κονσόλα. Τι μπορεί να φταίει; Ευχαριστώ ---- [Mod Translation - Hello Nothing appears on 2 of the screens I...
  3. Προβλημα παιχνιδιου [Game Problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Προβλημα παιχνιδιου [Game Problem]: Αγορασα το Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy για το xbox one και οταν παταω οποιοδηποτε κουμπι στο χειριστηριο κατα την διαρκεια του παιχνιδιου αργει εκνευριστικα να ανταποκριθει!αγορασα το παιχνιδι...