Προβλημα παιχνιδιου [Game Problem]

Discus and support Προβλημα παιχνιδιου [Game Problem] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Αγορασα το Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy για το xbox one και οταν παταω οποιοδηποτε κουμπι στο χειριστηριο κατα την διαρκεια του παιχνιδιου αργει... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PanagiotisRontogiannis, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Προβλημα παιχνιδιου [Game Problem]

Αγορασα το Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy για το xbox one και οταν παταω οποιοδηποτε κουμπι στο χειριστηριο κατα την διαρκεια του παιχνιδιου αργει εκνευριστικα να ανταποκριθει!αγορασα το παιχνιδι 40€ για να το ευχαρηστιθω κ οχι για να μου σπαει τα
    νευρα οποτε η φτιαξτε το η πειτε μου πως θα παρω τα λεφτα μου πισω γιατι αυτο δεν ειναι το gameplay του crash!

[Translate - I bought the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for xbox one and when I press any button on the controller during the course of the game it's irritatingly slow to respond! I bought the game 40 € to let it go and not to listen to the nerves
    whenever you make it tell me how I'll get my money back because this is not the crash gameplay!]

:)

PanagiotisRontogiannis, Dec 13, 2018
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi PanagiotisRontogiannis,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand this situation is not ideal since the controls are reacting slowly during gameplay.
    In regards to reversing the payment, you would need to submit a refund request. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on
    how to keep track of the status of your request.

If you have questions about the process or have not heard anything within 48 hours please reply to the confirmation
    email sent to you. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you.

Thanks for reaching out to us! We can always troubleshoot the game as well if you would like.
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi PanagiotisRontogiannis,

Thanks again for reaching out.

If this was a disc bought in-store, then you would need to return to the place of purchase with the receipt and try to return the game. If this was purchased in-store as a digital code, then a refund would not be possible.

If the game was a code then it would be best to troubleshoot the game/controls or to reach out to the developers. There is also the option of waiting to see if there will be a patch update after reporting the issue.

I hope this information helps!
  4. PanagiotisRontogiann Win User

Εχω αγορασει το παιχνιδι απο το καταστημα public οποτε πειτε μου πως θα εχω επιστροφη χρηματων γιατι δεν το εχω αγορασει μεσο λογαριασμου microsoft?

[Translate - I have bought the game from the public store so you tell me how I will get a refund because I have not bought it a microsoft account?]
  5. ΜΩΥΣΗΣΚΩΣΤ Win User

προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ]

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to mention that the problem appears in the movie dvd and not in the game dvd.

As soon as I will follow your instructions I will let yoU know the results.

thanks again.
  6. ΜΩΥΣΗΣΚΩΣΤ Win User

προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ]

Thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately I have made all the above instructions with no result.

The Dvd continue to play with white instant ineraptions as it is snowes.

Thank you for your reply.
Thema:

1. Προβλημα παιχνιδιου [Game Problem] - Similar Threads - Προβλημα παιχνιδιου Game

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  7. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  8. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  9. Πληρωμή παιχνιδιου

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Πληρωμή παιχνιδιου: I bought a game with paysafecard and was charged without i have the game 8119edfa-0a85-4fa1-996b-98a76a2e3969
  10. προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    προβλημα στην αναπαραγωγη dvd στο X-box s [Problem in DVD playback in X-box s ]: εχω προβλημα με την αναπαραγωγη dvd στο x-box s. Η ταινια αναπαραγεται με διακοπες(κοψιματα) και στιγμιαια εμφανιση χιονιων στην οθονη. μηπως μπορει καποιος να βοηθησει? Εχω εγκαταστησει σωστα...