province

Discus and support province in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Filled in address an on province comes up Canada,won't let me change it, need it changed to US Any ideas on how to change this THANK YOU,Patricia... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StarchyBag014, Jan 27, 2014.

1. province

Filled in address an on province comes up Canada,won't let me change it, need it changed to US Any ideas on how to change this THANK YOU,Patricia Bennett
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information]Do I need do this on the Xbox 360 or can I do it online from tablet

:)

StarchyBag014, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Xbox Store Tax ? Why

In Canada the only 2 provinces they don't charge tax is Ontario and quebec, where they still have retail stores, from what I get they consider any digital purchases as using a gift card (even if you use a credit card) and a gift card is not taxable its a nice loophole they abuse in those provinces

Terrin_marine, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Granpezza
    Granpezza Guest
    Canadian Provinces

I have been trying to fill out my payment options on XBOX ONE and when I get to, enter state/province there is no option for province. My profile shows that my location is Canada so I don't know what is going on. Any ideas? Thanks.

Granpezza, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

province