Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing

Discus and support Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi Everyone We have a few updates that we wanted to share with you. Project xCloud App: There is an updated app now available in the Google Play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XboxHangry, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing

Hi Everyone

We have a few updates that we wanted to share with you.

Project xCloud App: There is an updated app now available in the Google Play store so be sure to download the latest version. It has a variety of backend improvements.

Invites: We are excited to send out additional invites today! Check your email to see if it has arrived.

Load test: We are conducting a load test today, so log in and play today! We want to see how things are working with more of you playing together. If you get a message that says you are in a queue, post a screenshot below.

We hope you are enjoying the Preview and please continue to file feedback through the app.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/XboxHangry
    [link] [comments]

/u/XboxHangry, Nov 8, 2019
  2. xX Deano Xo Win User

Xcloud

when i was at XO19 i talked about this with thr Xcloud Crew, its still in its test stage and i have a iPhone X but I have decided to get a Samsung as well just for Project xCloud to test it
  3. Smwutches Win User
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Bleeding Edge FAQ

It is now on Project xCloud :)
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Will Xbox offer a comparable streaming service to Stadia?

Project Xcloud is 100% this
  6. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
Thema:

Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing

1. Project xCloud Updates & Load Testing - Similar Threads - Project xCloud Updates

2. Project xCloud "Tap Learn more to find out how to participate in the preview"

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud "Tap Learn more to find out how to participate in the preview": So, I downloaded Project xCloud and I keep getting stucks on this screen, can anyone tell me how to get past this? On Windows 11 submitted by /u/demxi [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore: Hi, I am a project Xcloud founding member and have been playing Xbox games on my iPhone using safari. I’m in australia. All of a sudden it takes me to the page which says cloud streaming is not...
  4. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...
  5. Project xCloud beta test | No access

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud beta test | No access: Hello, I received access to the Project xXloud beta test. I performed the step-by-step instructions with the email, but I was unable to access the games via the cloud. When I access the Xbox Game...
  6. Suggestion to Xcloud Project (Play in TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion to Xcloud Project (Play in TV): Add support to Chromecast or other form to use (see the gameplay) Xcloud in the TV submitted by /u/ysouburro [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Game pass on Project Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game pass on Project Xcloud: Hello i just wanted to ask if i'll be able to access the xbox game pass library of games in the Project Xcloud Beta?( Australia) Because i'll be mainly be playing on my phone and i'm thinking to...
  8. Xbox Project XCloud é verdadeiramente o futuro do game streaming, e talvez do universo gamer

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project XCloud é verdadeiramente o futuro do game streaming, e talvez do universo gamer: Hoje testemunhei o Xbox xCloud, vejo que a tecnologia tem um futuro promissor, ainda há sempre que melhorar no serviço e em carregamentos das imagens em internet mais lenta pois ainda enfrenta...
  9. Hopefully not a Question! But, started to see pixelation in the Steam xCloud Project...

in XboX Insiders
    Hopefully not a Question! But, started to see pixelation in the Steam xCloud Project...: Is this an issue? I played 2 games Cricket2019 and Hellblade! Using a Samsung Tab S6 (Wifi and 4G) it did noting to the pixelation occurring, please advise if I need to tweak something? submitted...
  10. Is Project xCloud down for you as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Project xCloud down for you as well?: [IMG] submitted by /u/shareef_3 [link] [comments]