PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11

Discus and support PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Thanks to your feedback, we have been able get Project xCloud ready for its Ultimate role. While this door may be closing, others will open in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XB1R_Aether, Aug 4, 2020.

1. PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11

Thanks to your feedback, we have been able get Project xCloud ready for its Ultimate role. While this door may be closing, others will open in the future. You may hear from us as new opportunities to test cloud gaming experiences become available, so stay tuned!

Your game progress will be saved, and you can continue where you left off with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Starting September 15th, you will be able to play 100+ Xbox games on your console, PC, and Android devices with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. So jump in!

LEARN MORE

submitted by /u/XB1R_Aether
    [link] [comments]

/u/XB1R_Aether, Aug 4, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

6. Niko1664 Win User

Available games on Project xCloud

Nice list !

"Note: During the Xbox Project xCloud Preview, all listed games are available for free." I did not know that, thanks !
Thema:

PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11

1. PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11 - Similar Threads - PROJECT XCLOUD PREVIEW

2. Project xCloud "Tap Learn more to find out how to participate in the preview"

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud "Tap Learn more to find out how to participate in the preview": So, I downloaded Project xCloud and I keep getting stucks on this screen, can anyone tell me how to get past this? On Windows 11 submitted by /u/demxi [link] [comments]
  3. An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe

in XBoX on Mobile
    An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe: Bringing the Project xCloud preview to gamers across Western Europe is a top priority for us. We know gaming is an important way for people to remain connected, particularly during these times of...
  4. An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  5. Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud: All These Scams For GTA V For Phones Is Crazy So, Why Not Just Add GTA V? Sure The Screen Is Small On Phones But Use A Monitor? Laptop? Tablet? Anything Really Its Just That This Will Stop GTA V...
  6. Project xCloud March Video Update & New Game in Public Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud March Video Update & New Game in Public Preview: Hi All - We are excited to share what's been going on in Project xCloud. Check out our March video and stay tuned for the game announce at the end. Let us know your thoughts below. Video Here:...
  7. Project Xcloud (preview) not letting me register?

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud (preview) not letting me register?: Whenever I try to register for xcloud (preview) I am either sent to an error page after filling out the registry form or I’m unable to even get there - it takes me to a blank screen. Anyone know...
  8. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  9. Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?: First off, hello to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. I've really appreciated the opportunity to join this positive and welcoming community! Yesterday, I was accepted to try out the preview for Project...
  10. New Games Added to Project xCloud (Preview)

in XboX Insiders
    New Games Added to Project xCloud (Preview): [IMG] All, Today we have added 3 new games to Project xCloud (Preview). The list includes: · Frostpunk · Totally Accurate Battle Simulator · Descenders Let us know what you think of the...