Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

Discus and support Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

/u/Xbox-Insider, Feb 12, 2020
  2. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

3. GER I PR3D4T0R Win User

Xcloud

Hi XxDarkkAvenger,

the Project xCloud Prievew is already available for iOS! Please note, that only 10,000 people in total can try out the beta right now. For more infos visit https://majornelson.com/.

With kind regards

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

Thema:

Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here!

1. Project xCloud begins a limited iOS TestFlight preview today - Read more it here! - Similar Threads - Project xCloud begins

2. Project xCloud "Tap Learn more to find out how to participate in the preview"

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud "Tap Learn more to find out how to participate in the preview": So, I downloaded Project xCloud and I keep getting stucks on this screen, can anyone tell me how to get past this? On Windows 11 submitted by /u/demxi [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project Xcloud not working anymore: Hi, I am a project Xcloud founding member and have been playing Xbox games on my iPhone using safari. I’m in australia. All of a sudden it takes me to the page which says cloud streaming is not...
  4. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...
  5. Project xCloud beta test | No access

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud beta test | No access: Hello, I received access to the Project xXloud beta test. I performed the step-by-step instructions with the email, but I was unable to access the games via the cloud. When I access the Xbox Game...
  6. Suggestion to Xcloud Project (Play in TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion to Xcloud Project (Play in TV): Add support to Chromecast or other form to use (see the gameplay) Xcloud in the TV submitted by /u/ysouburro [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Game pass on Project Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game pass on Project Xcloud: Hello i just wanted to ask if i'll be able to access the xbox game pass library of games in the Project Xcloud Beta?( Australia) Because i'll be mainly be playing on my phone and i'm thinking to...
  8. Xbox Project XCloud é verdadeiramente o futuro do game streaming, e talvez do universo gamer

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project XCloud é verdadeiramente o futuro do game streaming, e talvez do universo gamer: Hoje testemunhei o Xbox xCloud, vejo que a tecnologia tem um futuro promissor, ainda há sempre que melhorar no serviço e em carregamentos das imagens em internet mais lenta pois ainda enfrenta...
  9. Hopefully not a Question! But, started to see pixelation in the Steam xCloud Project...

in XboX Insiders
    Hopefully not a Question! But, started to see pixelation in the Steam xCloud Project...: Is this an issue? I played 2 games Cricket2019 and Hellblade! Using a Samsung Tab S6 (Wifi and 4G) it did noting to the pixelation occurring, please advise if I need to tweak something? submitted...
  10. Is Project xCloud down for you as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Project xCloud down for you as well?: [IMG] submitted by /u/shareef_3 [link] [comments]