Project spark retirement

Discus and support Project spark retirement in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi guys need help regarding [Mod Removed], where I bought the physical disc of project spark (Microsoft game) yesterday from a shop and after loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OutlawPenguin89, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Project spark retirement

Hi guys need help regarding [Mod Removed], where I bought the physical disc of project spark (Microsoft game) yesterday from a shop and after loading onto Xbox and realising half the content did not work, I googled and found the game was
    retired by Microsoft

Your support team (andrei) advised that I contact promotions to claim the credit that Microsoft promised its customers that bought the disc of the game after a certain date. Please help!

:)

OutlawPenguin89, Jan 3, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Jan 3, 2017
  3. imgayirl
    imgayirl Guest
    Project spark missing credit

According to this link Project Spark Retirement | Xbox One Games I should be receiving a credit for my purchased retail copy of project spark (September 2015). I've contacted a few support live chat agents and was finally
    told to make a post here regarding the missing credit. Thanks

imgayirl, Jan 3, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Project spark retirement

Hey OutlawPenguin89! Now that the game has been retired, there are no more credits being given out. The offline sections of the game are still available, but if you would prefer a refund, I would suggest returning the game to the retailer you purchased it
    from. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Jan 5, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

error " cant sign you in. please sign in at xbox.com" project spark windows

6. Mister Cizl Win User

Project spark retirement

Hey OutlawPenguin89! Now that the game has been retired, there are no more credits being given out. The offline sections of the game are still available, but if you would prefer a refund, I would suggest returning the game to the retailer you purchased it
    from. Thanks!
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Project Spark Retirement Credit

Hey Mr Spunky Man.

The credit should have been deposited in June. You can check previous Rewards deposits via
    account.microsoft.com. Be sure to check your account around the beginning of the month. Let us know how it goes :)
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Credit for Project Spark Closing Down

Hey Jason -

I know you looked already but could you please check your Commerce account for an Xbox Live Rewards Deposit from the week of June 6, 2016? As per the

Project Spark Sunset announcement
    , your credit will appear in your account within 30 to 60 days of the game closing on May 13, 2016. Additionally, the credit you receive will be in the currency matching your Microsoft account.

Please check and keep us posted! :)
  9. OUgroundGAME Win User

Project Spark voice & mocap info

Thema:

Project spark retirement

1. Project spark retirement - Similar Threads - Project spark retirement

2. should I use a how to draw video games book to make a game in project spark?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    should I use a how to draw video games book to make a game in project spark?: so, I got this book at hobby lobby a while ago: - How to Draw Video Games: https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/629218/how-to-draw-video-games-by-steve-harpster/...
  3. project spark game engine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    project spark game engine: so project spark is a game engine, right, so i'd was wondering if i can port my games i made on project spark, and remake/translate them to actuall products. whitch game engine should i use?...
  4. PROJECT SPARK WON'T CONNECT TO XBOX :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROJECT SPARK WON'T CONNECT TO XBOX :(: When I try to start project spark on the computer, it loads and then shows its preview video. Once it ends it loads and try's to login to my xbox account but never dose, I mean it just sits there...
  5. project spark machinima

in XBoX Games and Apps
    project spark machinima: hey, I want to make a machinima movie with project spark, i have the game, and I heard you could make a movie with project spark, can anyone tell me how i can make a movie in project spark?: her...
  6. Project Spark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Spark: I'm running windows 10 pro. I wan't to download Project Spark for my PC Can anyone direct me to link for downloading project spark 49f37641-38d6-4839-a18f-88258b945fa1
  7. Project Spark (Please Read)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Spark (Please Read): Before I begin, I am aware support for this game may be absent, however I am apart of a wonderful and talented community who would very much appreciate if someone would listen. Project Spark is a...
  8. error " cant sign you in. please sign in at xbox.com" project spark windows

in XBoX on Windows
    error " cant sign you in. please sign in at xbox.com" project spark windows: can't get passed this error message to play project spark, signing in doesn't do anything, just keeps popping up f0684da0-ed03-450c-8ab1-cf225583ee7c
  9. Recredit, Project Spark

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Recredit, Project Spark: I was supposed to receive $20 for Project Spark Starter Pack, however never received it. I was wondering if you could recredit. My reference case is #1358391446. Thank you....
  10. Project Spark Refund Money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Project Spark Refund Money: when project spark servers shut down I had 20 U.S dollars given to me as a refund but once I tried to make a purchase I wasn't able to use the 20 U.S dollars and the money was taken out of my...