Project Cars

Discus and support Project Cars in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'll be in on that! Just don't feel bad when all you see is a number plate heading off into the distance! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Apr 23, 2014.

  1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    Project Cars


    I'll be in on that! Just don't feel bad when all you see is a number plate heading off into the distance!
     
    DuFFuL, Apr 27, 2014
    #31
  2. Count me in - tonight's my last night of getting homework done for an online course. After that, I'm done with the semester and free for the entire summer! Project Cars :D
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 27, 2014
    #32
  3. back to thread topic, the game...doesn't look to be that much more appealing then the Forza 5 with season pass/vip i already own...having said that I'll be passing on this...my racing needs are satisfied with Forza 5 atleast until the more multiplayer in
    depth "The Crew" comes out. I may pick that one up for multiplayer fun.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Apr 27, 2014
    #33
  4. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    Project Cars

    I think the game looks good but more than likely I'll grab it on pc. Can see it having a lot of mods and stuff from the community. Plus it will be good with my logitech steering wheel!
     
    DuFFuL, Apr 27, 2014
    #34
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    the stig pprrr i always beat the stig on forza 5 u 2 are like demolishon men lol
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 27, 2014
    #35
  6. In regards to Project Cars: it looks really good, but it doesn't exactly show how much you can customize the cars (parts, paint, etc.) or any real gameplay features outside of looking good and crashing. Therefore, I will remain excited, but will withhold
    judgement on whether I will actually get it until I know more about it. Will it be enough to replace Forza? I don't know - I'm just going to have to wait and see.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 27, 2014
    #36
  7. Hehe, it should be a good race with everyone >Project Cars :) see those of you who are coming tonight. DuFFuL buddy, driving in reverse doesn't count Project Cars :p

    As for on topic, Project Cars looks okay. I just hope the functionality in my first post is hit well. It's something I will definitely keep my eye one.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
    #37
  8. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Project Cars

    when is this forza race happening i wouldnt mind being apart of it i rob wont b able to talk but i can rac elol
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 27, 2014
    #38
  9. I just picked up 60+ cars with the season pass and spent most of my night buying them all from the shop and choosing great designs so I can have them in my garage - I'm ready to race! Project Cars :D
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 27, 2014
    #39
  10. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    R1CH5TER, Aug 7, 2014
    #40
  11. I can't wait to take an LMP1 car around Le Sarthe with day/night transitions and massive weather changes. 80 Tracks? OMG. How do you learn 80 tracks? Very excited for this title.
     
    Ch1ps N Queso, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. Lofty Who Win User

    Grid Autosport

  13. Randver Win User

    Project Cars

  14. Lofty Who Win User

    Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

  15. Lofty Who Win User

    project cars delayed AGAIN!!!

  16. Daft Badger Win User

    Project Cars Track List.

Thema:

Project Cars

Loading...
  1. Project Cars - Similar Threads - Project Cars

  2. Preorder System for Project Helix / Xbox Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Preorder System for Project Helix / Xbox Insiders: Xbox Insiders have completed surveys, provided feedback, and tested games for years. Now, some of your most loyal fans are looking at a 25th anniversary preorder being scalped for $1,500-$3,000...
  3. Xbox One S vs Series S and the Project Helix?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S vs Series S and the Project Helix?: I do have the Xbox One S and it is are old Xbox One but it is are still supported and are playing the games is there are need urgency to upgrade on the Series S right now or wait for Project...
  4. Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update: the new xbox logo update on the project Scorpio edition console removed the cool animation when powering on. the latest update removed it and only has the new logo now. this seems like a issue....
  5. Xbox One X project Scorpio boot gone after new logo Update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X project Scorpio boot gone after new logo Update?: I got the new boot up on my Xbox One X which is great but its signature Project Scorpio boot up and Sound its now gone, hope the bring it back, it just does not feel right, its signature boot up...
  6. Destiny 2 and Sony Killer PROJECT PHOENIX

    in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 and Sony Killer PROJECT PHOENIX: PROJECT PHOENIX: The Community Manifesto 1. The "Dream Team" Alliance We are bringing the Bungie Old Guard (the architects of The Taken King) and the Outriders Crew (People Can Fly) together. We...
  7. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  8. Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest is now available in all regions except South Korea!

    in XboX Insiders
    Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest is now available in all regions except South Korea!: [IMG] Xbox Insiders on Windows PC in all regions except South Korea can now join Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest. Check the Xbox Insider Hub on Windows PC to join and don't forget to take...
  9. Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest has expanded its available regions!

    in XboX Insiders
    Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest has expanded its available regions!: [IMG] Xbox Insiders in Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, and France can now join Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest and hunt the Archdemon’s forces. Check the Xbox Insider Hub on Windows PC to...
  10. Project cars 2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project cars 2: I had installed project cars 2 for free with gold/game pass...now it's been delisted even thou it's shows installed I cannot play...I bought all dlc packs...is there any way to play the game...I...