Project Cars

Discus and support Project Cars in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I deserve it mate :D for years to come lol!! Still make myself laugh going back into the old clips ;) Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Apr 23, 2014.

  1. Project Cars


    I deserve it mate Project Cars :D for years to come lol!!

    Still make myself laugh going back into the old clips Project Cars ;)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 24, 2014
    #16
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    cloud lofty ur both the same dirty bloody drivers there i said it Project Cars :p
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 24, 2014
    #17
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Oi Ghosts, no matter how bad or not I might be, next to Cloud I look like Mother Teresa lol
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 24, 2014
    #18
  4. Project Cars

    If you're driving against Lofty and Cloud, well, when push comes to shove... Project Cars :p
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 24, 2014
    #19
  5. GG, when push comes to shove I bash and when bash comes to plough I crash >Project Cars :) [tag:Copyrighted] lol

    N7, trust me mate, forget everything Lofty says, I am a pro driver on this game. He just cant stick to me simple rules.

    1: Don't overtake.

    2: Don't drive near me.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 25, 2014
    #20
  6. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    You forgot ..

    3: Just don't go into a game with you, much safer!

    ;-)
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 25, 2014
    #21
  7. You guys are making me want to race you now - I'll set up destruction derby lobby for us soon. Project Cars :p
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 25, 2014
    #22
  8. Monsterbishi
    Monsterbishi Guest

    Project Cars

    Fingers crossed a reasonably priced force feedback wheel is available by then or it'll just suffer the same fate that Forza 5 has :-(
     
    Monsterbishi, Apr 25, 2014
    #23
  9. I wasn't aware that FM5 suffered a fate...
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 25, 2014
    #24
  10. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Fate, Forza 5? I've not read anything about this, I might have missed it of course but I read on a few websites recently that Forza 5 has become the fastest selling game in the series history.

    www.shopto.net/.../Forza-5-becomes-fastest-selling-game-in-series-history

    I know a lot of people have been disappointed by lack of Wheel support and I feel for them and I know people have complained about the lack of tracks, for me though I've said a number of times, best racer I've played on a console and its really a case for
    me with this game of, quality over quantity.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 25, 2014
    #25
  11. Agreed, Lofty. Race me some time! Project Cars ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 26, 2014
    #26
  12. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    GG dont you mean Lofty crash me off the road sometime Project Cars :)
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 26, 2014
    #27
  13. Project Cars

    You guys want to race with the master of racing? I'm down! When and where? Tonight? Tomorrow? Just remember, I don't play to win, I play to make you lose Project Cars ;)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
    #28
  14. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I can't believe I'm being put in the same class of racing skills as Cloud, I'm like The Stig of online racing, Cloud, well the less said the better ;-p

    I'll be up for some races folks, not sure if I can make tonight though as I promised someone some Ryse co--op, any other night would be good though.

    Collisions "Off" might be a good idea though Project Cars :)
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 27, 2014
    #29
  15. Tomorrow sound good? I'll remind you (and show the others) who the stig is Project Cars ;)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Project Cars

Loading...
  1. Project Cars - Similar Threads - Project Cars

  2. Preorder System for Project Helix / Xbox Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Preorder System for Project Helix / Xbox Insiders: Xbox Insiders have completed surveys, provided feedback, and tested games for years. Now, some of your most loyal fans are looking at a 25th anniversary preorder being scalped for $1,500-$3,000...
  3. Xbox One S vs Series S and the Project Helix?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S vs Series S and the Project Helix?: I do have the Xbox One S and it is are old Xbox One but it is are still supported and are playing the games is there are need urgency to upgrade on the Series S right now or wait for Project...
  4. Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update: the new xbox logo update on the project Scorpio edition console removed the cool animation when powering on. the latest update removed it and only has the new logo now. this seems like a issue....
  5. Xbox One X project Scorpio boot gone after new logo Update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X project Scorpio boot gone after new logo Update?: I got the new boot up on my Xbox One X which is great but its signature Project Scorpio boot up and Sound its now gone, hope the bring it back, it just does not feel right, its signature boot up...
  6. Destiny 2 and Sony Killer PROJECT PHOENIX

    in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 and Sony Killer PROJECT PHOENIX: PROJECT PHOENIX: The Community Manifesto 1. The "Dream Team" Alliance We are bringing the Bungie Old Guard (the architects of The Taken King) and the Outriders Crew (People Can Fly) together. We...
  7. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  8. Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest is now available in all regions except South Korea!

    in XboX Insiders
    Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest is now available in all regions except South Korea!: [IMG] Xbox Insiders on Windows PC in all regions except South Korea can now join Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest. Check the Xbox Insider Hub on Windows PC to join and don't forget to take...
  9. Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest has expanded its available regions!

    in XboX Insiders
    Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest has expanded its available regions!: [IMG] Xbox Insiders in Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, and France can now join Project EVILBANE Pre-Alpha Playtest and hunt the Archdemon’s forces. Check the Xbox Insider Hub on Windows PC to...
  10. Project cars 2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project cars 2: I had installed project cars 2 for free with gold/game pass...now it's been delisted even thou it's shows installed I cannot play...I bought all dlc packs...is there any way to play the game...I...