Project cars 2

Discus and support Project cars 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had installed project cars 2 for free with gold/game pass...now it's been delisted even thou it's shows installed I cannot play...I bought all dlc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 6 63, Dec 22, 2023.

1. 6 63
    6 63 Guest

Project cars 2

I had installed project cars 2 for free with gold/game pass...now it's been delisted even thou it's shows installed I cannot play...I bought all dlc packs...is there any way to play the game...I last played in 2021 now I can't in 2023 but it shows installed...I'm reinstalling it hopefully it works but I'm worried it might not work at all even after the installation waiting time...

:)

2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Spring Sale is up! What are you planning on getting?

I'm thinking of buying xcom 2 and project cars 2
  3. Zommer_A Win User

Project Cars 2 and Fable Anniversary are two of the Games with Gold titles for April.

Can't wait to play Project Cars 2! :)
  4. Vertigo057 Win User

Games with Gold for April

Very excited that Project Cars 2 was included in this list!
  5. Vertigo057 Win User

Games with Gold for April

Very excited that Project Cars 2 was included in this list!
  6. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

Project Cars 2 and Fable Anniversary are two of the Games with Gold titles for April.

I look forward to giving Project Cars 2 a try!
Thema:

Project cars 2

1. Project cars 2 - Similar Threads - Project cars

2. Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?: I am at the beginning of a long, extensive thesis project for my doctorate degree. Excited to tie a 20+ year passion into such project, gaming, it would help my progress tremendously if I can...
  3. I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...: Hi! Here is a a request from Chinese Fans community of "World of Darkness" series. I am a translator from this fan community, my team and I are working on the Chinese localization of the game...
  4. Xbox one project Scorpio crashes on most games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one project Scorpio crashes on most games: I have problems with my Xbox one X project Scorpio, on multiple games it keeps crashing and closing the games, I’ve tried factory restart and reinstalling games, but the problem remains, any idea...
  5. Screen no longer projecting and turns off after 10 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Screen no longer projecting and turns off after 10 minutes: My Xbox One S is no longer projecting a screen to my monitor , and the console turns off after 10 minutes or so, also the sync button is broken, is there anyway I can fix this without having to go...
  6. I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...: Hi! Here is a a request from Chinese Fans community of "World of Darkness" series. I am a translator from this fan community, my team and I are working on the Chinese localization of the game...
  7. Xbox projecting to 2 different screens showing this two different things while playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox projecting to 2 different screens showing this two different things while playing...: Can you make the Xbox project on multiple displays like the same way the Windows 10 can do because do Windows 10 can display multiple displays and the Xbox can't. Please make it so that when...
  8. Project Acoustics Issues in Unreal 5.1.1

in XBoX on Windows
    Project Acoustics Issues in Unreal 5.1.1: Hi Microsoft, I saw your Project Acoustics presentation in this incredible video. My team and I were so inspired, that we decided to integrate it into our game. Would you be able help with some...
  9. Error 0x80070002 on installing Dyson Sphere Project via XBox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070002 on installing Dyson Sphere Project via XBox app or Microsoft Store: Error appears upon beginning install after checking product files. Error does not affect download of other apps. a24960dd-915a-4c2b-a51e-e6fd0b6abaf9
  10. Xbox & Macbook Audio Project / Question.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox & Macbook Audio Project / Question.: I’m asking these questions for a reason. Buying an Xbox headset isn’t a solution, I have a really good one. I have two Xbox (Series X) audio questions/scenarios I’m trying to create. One...