Progress Incorrect- Add a Star to your MyVIP

Discus and support Progress Incorrect- Add a Star to your MyVIP in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I bought Halo Wars 2 Ultimate on 2/20, X-Com 2 2/17, and Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition 2/20 which total without tax is around $140 total which... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Blade3D, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Blade3D
    Blade3D Guest

I bought Halo Wars 2 Ultimate on 2/20, X-Com 2 2/17, and Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition 2/20 which total without tax is around $140 total which should complete the $125 requirement I need. I am fairly certain I had some smaller purchases in the eligible
    window as well. However, my progress bar is only filled about 1/2 way. Does some of the content I bought not qualify? I made sure not to purchase Halo Wars 2 till after it's release so it wouldn't be the preorder version. Could this be looked into to verify
    my purchases will count? It's been past the estimated time listed on the website.

:)

Blade3D, Feb 28, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    VIP STARs

Hello JETLIAN,

The 4% you are seeing is your current MyVIP star progress. Since you are going towards star 3, which requires $900 in spending, 44.98/900 = .04 or 4%. We can confirm that the MyVIP star offer does not appear to be properly updating your progress bar, and
    are having our platform team investigate the issue. Apologies for any confusion.

As Smwutches says, pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, so your pre-order will not award progress for either MyVIP or the MyVIP star offer.

XBLRewards8, Feb 28, 2017
  3. ChrisLewis55
    ChrisLewis55 Guest
    Add a Star to your MyVIP

I purchased enough to meet the $175 promotion for February to have a star added to my account. I made the purchases on 2/1, but the meter that tracks my progress is still at $0. Thanks!

ChrisLewis55, Feb 28, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Blade3D,

Your Ultimate Edition purchase was listed as a pre-order, which caused it to not go towards this offer. After investigating, it looks like there was an issue with the early access period not being recognized as a release. We will adjust your account manually
    to add the extra star, and you should see this reflected over the next few days. Apologies for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Mar 2, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Blade3D,

Your Ultimate Edition purchase was listed as a pre-order, which caused it to not go towards this offer. After investigating, it looks like there was an issue with the early access period not being recognized as a release. We will adjust your account manually
    to add the extra star, and you should see this reflected over the next few days. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP STARs

Hello JETLIAN,

The 4% you are seeing is your current MyVIP star progress. Since you are going towards star 3, which requires $900 in spending, 44.98/900 = .04 or 4%. We can confirm that the MyVIP star offer does not appear to be properly updating your progress bar, and
    are having our platform team investigate the issue. Apologies for any confusion.

As Smwutches says, pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, so your pre-order will not award progress for either MyVIP or the MyVIP star offer.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

MyVip

Hello adam457,

We have reviewed your eligible spending since the beginning of this year, which would equal your current progress after the yearly MyVIP recalibration that took place at the end of December. Since you are currently progressing to MyVIP star four, you need
    900 GBP in eligible spending. We see that you have made multiple pre-orders so far this month. Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP. Your non-preorders on January 9th and 15th add up to 34.99. Since 34.99/900 = .03, your current progress is at 3% to your
    next star.
  8. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Credits Earned

If you have at least 1 star in MyVip then those are only paid once per month. April MyVip has not been deposited yet and May MyVip will not be deposited until mid-June. If you do not have at least 1 star MyVip then your purchases will have increased your
    progress to Star 1.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Add a Star to your MyVIP

Hello VictorPANPAN,

As stated in the FAQ linked on that tracker:

Which content is eligible for this offer?

You must spend at least $2250 before tax on qualifying MyVIP content from the Xbox Store and Microsoft Movies & TV during the offer period. Most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (game
    pre-orders do NOT qualify), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game season passes, themes, and avatar items. From Microsoft Movies & TV, qualifying content includes movies, TV shows, and TV seasons. However, in-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships,
    Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards do not qualify.

Since your purchase was a pre-order, it did not qualify for that offer. Pre-orders do not qualify for MyVIP, and this offer follows standard MyVIP rules. Your purchase did get a Games on Demand punch.
Thema:

1. Progress Incorrect- Add a Star to your MyVIP - Similar Threads - Progress Incorrect Add

2. Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work: Hello, I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for years. Last sunday (may 19th) I've played the game in the morning without any problems. When I wanted to play the game again (around 17 o'clock)...
  3. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  4. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  5. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  6. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  7. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  8. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  9. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  10. How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?: I want to link my progress with facebook but I cant find it in the settings , what am I doing wrong? 9e7d7da1-6268-4ee5-8bd7-4771c1133538