Progress bar stuck

Discus and support Progress bar stuck in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; While loading, the progress bar will not proceed to complete the last 10-15 percent of the load. It has run successfully before without glitches. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IanMcKenzie5, Sep 2, 2020.

1. IanMcKenzie5
    IanMcKenzie5 Guest

Progress bar stuck

While loading, the progress bar will not proceed to complete the last 10-15 percent of the load. It has run successfully before without glitches.

My system exceeds the minimum requirements quite well in all regards. The video card is new and has 8 gigs of memory, and the program is installed on an SSD drive that has plenty of space left. The CPU is an I7. 16 gigs of RAM.

I have tried fixes that suggest going into the file explorer (C:/Users/ etc, appdata etc.) but it is not to be found. I've also tried running it as an administrator many times without success. I went into the settings for the app, and tried repairing it,
    again to no avail. What gives?

Ian

:)

IanMcKenzie5, Sep 2, 2020
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't start/load

So, basically the game still doesn't load / progress bar is stuck on 8%?
    If you try waiting, nothing happens?
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Ark won’t download properly

Hi,

try removing the mac adress it requires you to reboot the xbox but usually it fixes the stuck download progression bar
  4. Lethal God428 Win User

Xbox One Frozen While Applying Update

Yeah still stuck. I think the console is frozen rather than just the progress bar not moving, but I can't be sure.
  5. VyletFox Win User

Broken Achievements - Been Waiting a Week+ for Proper Unlocks, Achievements Stopped Again Tonight

Add me to the list of having achievements not unlocking properly.

One is stuck at 100% progress "Done! Unlocking..." and one is stuck at 75% even though it should be 100% (progress bar didn't move).

Really hoping I don't have to play the game again to get 100%.
  6. Onepac-EB1A1807-B1A6 Win User

Dead Rising 3 Achievements issues-bugged

I'm glitched on the "Super!" achievement. I have every character unlocked and have used all their supers. But yet it's stuck at 95% progress bar when I go to check achievement progress.
Thema:

Progress bar stuck

1. Progress bar stuck - Similar Threads - Progress bar stuck

2. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...
  3. Why wont my console show a progress bar after entering the preparing console page in a reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my console show a progress bar after entering the preparing console page in a reset?: My console shows a black screen once powered on then goes to the troubleshoot menu. Once i enter the factory reset or keep games and apps selection my console will return to a black screen until...
  4. Xbox achievement progress bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox achievement progress bar: Hello I am writing this to see if there is a fix or a work around for this issue. Last night I was playing and finishing up the achievements for this game called "OMNO" and when I finally unlocked...
  5. Game progress bar not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game progress bar not showing: I bought Forza horizon the Ultimate edition yesterday and I'm having trouble downloading it. Sometimes the download stops which is bearable but the most irritant thing is that the progress bar is...
  6. Progress bar doesn't disappear

in XBoX on Consoles
    Progress bar doesn't disappear: I'm watching an embedded video on Microsoft Edge through an Xbox One, the progress bar at the bottom of the screen doesn't disappear when I enter full screen. It's very distracting, any ideas on...
  7. Progress Bar showing installation / update status in the Home Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Progress Bar showing installation / update status in the Home Screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to...: Can't install the game, I've been trying to install it for 3 days now without success. I've tried everything! from reformatting my entire system twice to deleting the packages file and...
  9. Anyone else find it weird that 33% of an update isnt 1/3rd of the progress bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else find it weird that 33% of an update isnt 1/3rd of the progress bar?: ill update my xbox and by the end of step 1 of 3 the total percent done is less than 33% (heck id even accept it if it were 34% -- just rounding things becase of the whole 33.33333~~ thing))...
  10. Xbox one Original Wont boot stuck on Preparing Xbox with progress bar at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Original Wont boot stuck on Preparing Xbox with progress bar at 0%: I opened the xbox to take a look at the drive in windows it seemed like theres nothing on there plugged it back it in it came up with recovery tools I downloaded the new update on usb clicked use...