Progress Bar showing installation / update status in the Home Screen

Discus and support Progress Bar showing installation / update status in the Home Screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Aug 30, 2020.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Aug 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

error code 0x87E00005

This may mean that an update is still being installed for the game or app you tried to start.

Did this error occur when you tried to start a game?

The game may have been updating at the time you tried to start it or there was a

XBox Live status alert.

To check for updating alerts, in My Games & apps follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button
       and select Home to go to the Home screen.
    2. Scroll down and select My games & apps. Find the title and check for an alert or a progress bar for the update.
    3. When the install completes, try launching the title again.
  3. Misses Joust Win User

How to see Download Queue?

Hey there MegaFoo! You can see what downloads are queued and installing by navigating to My Games and Apps. Each item should have a progress bar beneath it to show its download status.
  4. Elodie Fichet Win User

Sims 4 keeps crashing after update

No :( what I get: Welcome Sims4 screen, sign in screen (I have 2 accounts, I've tried both), Sims4 content syncing (3 seconds), loading screen with the progress bar at the bottom... the progress bar with the diamond gets choppy and boom black screen. Back to Xbox's home screen.
  5. Ikagawa Win User

1TB One Invisible Downloading?

Which it does at the prescribed time according to the update schedule. When it does a Preview update, however, it works just like any System update in that the screen only shows the Xbox, a progress bar, and a warning to not power off the console.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox one feed back more entertainment stuff then games

There is a battery status bar. When you are on the home screen, hit the home button again and it will pop up on the bottom right.
Thema:

1. Progress Bar showing installation / update status in the Home Screen - Similar Threads - Progress Bar showing

2. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...
  3. Why wont my console show a progress bar after entering the preparing console page in a reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my console show a progress bar after entering the preparing console page in a reset?: My console shows a black screen once powered on then goes to the troubleshoot menu. Once i enter the factory reset or keep games and apps selection my console will return to a black screen until...
  4. Xbox achievement progress bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox achievement progress bar: Hello I am writing this to see if there is a fix or a work around for this issue. Last night I was playing and finishing up the achievements for this game called "OMNO" and when I finally unlocked...
  5. Game progress bar not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game progress bar not showing: I bought Forza horizon the Ultimate edition yesterday and I'm having trouble downloading it. Sometimes the download stops which is bearable but the most irritant thing is that the progress bar is...
  6. Progress bar doesn't disappear

in XBoX on Consoles
    Progress bar doesn't disappear: I'm watching an embedded video on Microsoft Edge through an Xbox One, the progress bar at the bottom of the screen doesn't disappear when I enter full screen. It's very distracting, any ideas on...
  7. Progress bar stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    Progress bar stuck: While loading, the progress bar will not proceed to complete the last 10-15 percent of the load. It has run successfully before without glitches. My system exceeds the minimum requirements quite...
  8. Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to...: Can't install the game, I've been trying to install it for 3 days now without success. I've tried everything! from reformatting my entire system twice to deleting the packages file and...
  9. Anyone else find it weird that 33% of an update isnt 1/3rd of the progress bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else find it weird that 33% of an update isnt 1/3rd of the progress bar?: ill update my xbox and by the end of step 1 of 3 the total percent done is less than 33% (heck id even accept it if it were 34% -- just rounding things becase of the whole 33.33333~~ thing))...
  10. Download Progress Bar wildly in accurate

in XboX Insiders
    Download Progress Bar wildly in accurate: The download progress bar for updates and game downloads for my XboxOneX is horribly inaccurate. When downloading a game, the progress and Kbps/Mbps fluctuate from 154 mbps to just showing nothing...