Progress bar doesn't disappear

Discus and support Progress bar doesn't disappear in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm watching an embedded video on Microsoft Edge through an Xbox One, the progress bar at the bottom of the screen doesn't disappear when I enter full... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Martin88(2), Sep 4, 2020.

1. Martin88(2)
    Martin88(2) Guest

I'm watching an embedded video on Microsoft Edge through an Xbox One, the progress bar at the bottom of the screen doesn't disappear when I enter full screen.

It's very distracting, any ideas on how to get rid of it?

Progress bar doesn't disappear [​IMG]

:)

Martin88(2), Sep 4, 2020
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Won't start/load

So, basically the game still doesn't load / progress bar is stuck on 8%?
    If you try waiting, nothing happens?
  3. AbdullahZmerda Win User

Xbox app wont let me install Minecraft for Windows

Yes but whenever I do there is no progress bar and even after waiting for over an hour the game doesn't finish downloading
  4. JamieChesterton Win User

Having trouble receiving my xbox one achievements

It's a nuisance cause the progress bar doesn't move on the achievements but I've completed the in game challenges to earn the achievement. Hopefully they get unlocked.
  5. ErikWhite2 Win User

App Updating Problems

None of these solutions are for my actual problem, it's not a connection issue of any kind, it's not just a slow progress bar, I'm not even getting the progress bar.

The 3 apps I'm having these issues with are Hulu, Store app, and Movies and TV app

Adding these to the queue does just that, and that's about it, it's not on pause, it doesn't actually ever start the updating process.....

Uninstalling leads to the same result.
  6. pooo999989 Win User

Achievements

Its all games and the progress bar doesn't move it says i played Lego Jurassic park for 6 hours but no achievements its like nothing registers.
Thema:

1. Progress bar doesn't disappear - Similar Threads - Progress bar doesn't

2. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...
  3. Why wont my console show a progress bar after entering the preparing console page in a reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my console show a progress bar after entering the preparing console page in a reset?: My console shows a black screen once powered on then goes to the troubleshoot menu. Once i enter the factory reset or keep games and apps selection my console will return to a black screen until...
  4. Xbox achievement progress bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox achievement progress bar: Hello I am writing this to see if there is a fix or a work around for this issue. Last night I was playing and finishing up the achievements for this game called "OMNO" and when I finally unlocked...
  5. Game progress bar not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game progress bar not showing: I bought Forza horizon the Ultimate edition yesterday and I'm having trouble downloading it. Sometimes the download stops which is bearable but the most irritant thing is that the progress bar is...
  6. Progress bar stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    Progress bar stuck: While loading, the progress bar will not proceed to complete the last 10-15 percent of the load. It has run successfully before without glitches. My system exceeds the minimum requirements quite...
  7. Progress Bar showing installation / update status in the Home Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Progress Bar showing installation / update status in the Home Screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to...: Can't install the game, I've been trying to install it for 3 days now without success. I've tried everything! from reformatting my entire system twice to deleting the packages file and...
  9. Anyone else find it weird that 33% of an update isnt 1/3rd of the progress bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else find it weird that 33% of an update isnt 1/3rd of the progress bar?: ill update my xbox and by the end of step 1 of 3 the total percent done is less than 33% (heck id even accept it if it were 34% -- just rounding things becase of the whole 33.33333~~ thing))...
  10. Download Progress Bar wildly in accurate

in XboX Insiders
    Download Progress Bar wildly in accurate: The download progress bar for updates and game downloads for my XboxOneX is horribly inaccurate. When downloading a game, the progress and Kbps/Mbps fluctuate from 154 mbps to just showing nothing...