Profiles cannot be downloaded right now

Discus and support Profiles cannot be downloaded right now in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to play fallout new vegas on my xbox one with an xbox 360 disc (its backwards compactible) but when i turn it on it says i have to download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Walrus143, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Walrus143
    Walrus143 Guest

Im trying to play fallout new vegas on my xbox one with an xbox 360 disc (its backwards compactible) but when i turn it on it says i have to download my profile so i try to but then a no internet connection popup comes on the screen so i connect to my internet
    and i got it working. But when i try to download my profile with internet i enter my profile email and password and it a popup comes on the screen with a 8007274C error code so i press ok and a second popup comes on the screen which says profiles cannot be
    downloaded right now 8007274C.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

And sorry for my bad english.

:)

Walrus143, Jan 13, 2017
  2. vdev_44
    vdev_44 Guest
    XBL profiles cannot be downloaded right now, 80151103

Hi,

I cannot login to my Xbox Live account right now.

I go to download my profile, enter email/password, and get an error:

"Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.

80151103"

Here's things I've tried:

- Deleted account on storage unit and tried to re-download account. Now it gives the above error and won't download.

- Cleared the storage cache on the memory unit, restarted the xbox, tried to redownload profile again. No luck.

- Logged into my microsoft account on the web to verify that there were no issues with my account. There were none.

- Tried changing my password on my account. No difference.

- Verified network connection on the Xbox 360. Connects fine to Xbox live in the tests.

Any help is appreciated.

vdev_44, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest

Hey there! OK, so it looks like you've done most of the solutions here:
    Error Code

Can you please try making a new account on Accounts.live.com and downloading that?

• If that one won't download correctly, then we know it's something up with the connection
    • But if the test account DOES download then we know it's something specific to you account and can hone in on that

Just let us know!

Miss Ermine, Jan 13, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Walrus143.

Let's have you try
    clearing local Xbox 360 Storage
    , the steps on that page should get you through how to do that. Once you clear storage, give your Xbox One a full power cycle by holding down power button for 8-10 seconds. If you're still having trouble, let us know Profiles cannot be downloaded right now :)

Mister Maka, Jan 16, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Walrus143.

Let's have you try
    clearing local Xbox 360 Storage
    , the steps on that page should get you through how to do that. Once you clear storage, give your Xbox One a full power cycle by holding down power button for 8-10 seconds. If you're still having trouble, let us know :)
  6. DefiantRain Win User

Profile Download/Recovery

The achievements aren't the problem anymore. The problem is that profile is now gone, and when I try and download it, it says profiles cannot be downloaded right now.

The first code I got along with 'Profiles cannot be downloaded right now' - Code: 8015190E

The one I got after attempting to download my profile after clearing the cache, which was given as a solution to the problem - Code: 80151103
  7. dup3397c3c4-2494-44f Win User

Certain account issue?

Same thing here. It says that XBOX Live profiles cannot be downloaded right now.
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

Hey there! OK, so it looks like you've done most of the solutions here:
    Error Code

Can you please try making a new account on Accounts.live.com and downloading that?

• If that one won't download correctly, then we know it's something up with the connection
    • But if the test account DOES download then we know it's something specific to you account and can hone in on that

Just let us know!
  9. Aph1dy0 Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox Live every 2-3 mins

Still unable to download the profile, wont get to the putting in password stage, enter in the email then around 1 minute later cannot download profiles right now 80072751
Thema:

1. Profiles cannot be downloaded right now - Similar Threads - Profiles cannot downloaded

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign in and Download Profile while playing GTA 4 on Xbox One S?: I am attempting to play GTA 4 on the Xbox One S. When I try to sign in to save my progress and be awarded achievements, I am instructed to "Download Profile." I enter my Microsoft account email...
  4. i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support: i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and will not accept anything. please help...
  5. I cannot load into my xbox profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot load into my xbox profile.: Because the moment i turn on the xbox and select my profile it wont let me but the other profiles on the xbox work just not mine and i need to get into it urgently...
  6. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  7. I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.: Hello. I am 20 years old, my Microsoft account properly displays my birth date, yet my Xbox account still refuses to let me upload a custom profile picture, the button won't even show up for me....
  8. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...
  9. Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360: I went to try and download my main Xbox LIVE account, which I still use, onto my old 360, which I have used it on many times. Unfortunately, I used to mostly carry around my gamertag on a USB...
  10. I cannot customize anything on my Xbox profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot customize anything on my Xbox profile?: I recently created a new Microsoft account and connected that to a new Xbox gamertag/profile. I am unable to change my gamerpic, theme, gamertag, link accounts, or anything with a customization...